Pirates Vs Ninjas

Pirates 33%
33%
Ninjas 67%
67%
Posted 11 years ago
Then I woke from a long dream of being the black Ninja
Posted 11 years ago
Pirates = Scurvys, unbathed for months, rotted teeth, unruly and undisciplined probably premature ejaculators because of their lack of discipline which would explain their need to rape... in romance novels they NEVER portray a pirate realistically

Ninjas, clean because you don't want whoever you are going to assassinate to catch a whiff of you downwind, stealthy and quiet = very agile and that is great in bed too. Disciplined = definitely wont leave you high and dry when it comes time to please you...

My vote is for Ninjas

Posted 11 years ago · Author
~facepalms~ Ninjas are never portrayed realistically either.

Ninjas were Japaneses farmers trained by Chinese monks escaping a war torn China. The monks would spend years traveling the mountains between China and Japan, before illegally setting up camps deep in the Japanese forests and they would hire nearby farmers as guards. The farmers were trained in martial arts with weapons often made out of farming equipment. These Japanese farmers trained in Chinese martial arts came to be known as Ninjas. Dirty farmers who spend all day in the Japanese mud swinging around modified farming hoes at fully trained samurai. Their only chance against the samurai was to sneak up on them like pussies and disarm them. When the Japanese lords saw these tactics as effective, they started hiring the ninjas to fight their wars for them. Eventually, the richest lord created a monopoly on the ninja, killed all of his enemies, a ruled for about 300 years of peace ... during which time the ninjas grew soft / weak from lack of fighting and faded forever from history.

You know who did not grow weak and fade from history? Pirates! Those fuckers are still around.
Posted 11 years ago
-rolls eyes- then we agree on one thing neither are portrayed realistically..... :D

and Japanese dirt farmers still had water near by to take baths in and maintain their hygiene and from what I looked up that is still a theory, no one really knows how Ninjas came about and that mystery makes them really sexy ;P

You say they have disappeared but they still showing up movies and somehow I am pretty sure they are still out there.

For this guy I will turn bad... Storm Shadow from GI Joes
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Pirates are currently in the news, plundering yachts, disrupting world super powers, and threatening oil lines: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl= ... ff&tbm=nws

You know what is not in the news? Your imaginary ninjas who all died hundreds of years ago: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl= ... ff&tbm=nws
Posted 11 years ago
yes I'm a ninja ... 4 out of 5 ninjas recommend me whipping your a$$
Posted 10 years ago
Can I vote for a Ninja-Pirate, a hybrid between a ninja and a pirate, so I can have the best of both worlds?

I want to be a pirate trained in the art of ninjitsu, practicing on the high seas. I could be squeaky clean and stealthy (like a Ninja), but also gaudily dressed with a breath, smelling like rum (like a pirate). Standing on my wooden peg-leg, I still could do a perfect roundhouse kick on the opponent's face. I could potentially kill 25 men with slight warning (still terrible at sneaking), and then ran off with all their women. I can shoot a musket and simultaneously slicing/dicing nearby enemies with my katana. Or, I could stab enemies with my cutlass, simultaneously throwing shurikens/smoke bombs on target.

IMHO, a ninja-pirate represents the supreme duality of badassitude... :)
Posted 10 years ago
I respect your decision to be a pure pirate at heart, without blemishing your traditional pirate's way of life/culture.

I'm a pirate at heart but I have to adapt to the times. I'm willing to amass mixed non-pirate skills to improve my survival, including ninjitsu and sorcery (Kuji-kiri). :)

I fully know you got lots of beautiful stinky edentulous wenches in your ship; however, are you willing to consider learning some of the ways of the ninja, if the Head Ninja gives you 20 sweet-smelling geishas (make-up, optional) to entertain you? ROFL.

2 nights ago, I was watching "American Ninja Warrior: USA VS Japan." I'm getting disillusioned. I've heard the news of Somali pirates renouncing/quitting the pirate life. I hope the movies I watched when I was a kid, about pirates and ninjas are not cinematographic pieces of bull crap, lol. I hope the pirates and ninjas, in books and movies are not excessively romanticized. I hope I'm wrong...