Magic 8-Ball

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 43 posts
12 years ago in Social Games
Posted 10 years ago
If I buy a ticket, will I win the Powerball/Mega Millions lottery? :)

@Darkest Fantasy: off topic, how did you include the result of the Magic 8-Ball in your post without editing? Is the fortune-telling Magic 8-Ball rigged? :)
Posted 10 years ago
Gr8bugaly wrote:

@Darkest Fantasy: off topic, how did you include the result of the Magic 8-Ball in your post without editing? Is the fortune-telling Magic 8-Ball rigged? :)

I believe she searched the board for the last post number to find out what her post number would be before she posted her reply.
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Gr8bugaly wrote:

Smart girl. She must have figured out the current post ID in the database, incremented the current number by one to get the next, and just typed the number into her post.
Posted 10 years ago
Brilliant girl, a Lightbearer indeed. I guess that esoteric knowledge is not part of the Intel Department curriculum/training. :)

Do I have to wake up early tomorrow AM to clear snow off the driveway?
Posted 10 years ago
-chuckles- I'll never tell the secrets of the females :wink:

Will I EVER get over this miserable flu???

Magic 8-Ball:

3 = Tis not in your destiny.

JUST my luck! :cry:
Posted 10 years ago
-chortles- "I know right" :)

If your flu symptoms seem persistent, like more than 10-14 days, I would likely have that checked by your physician. Usually, treatment is primarily supportive, including rest; liberal fluid intake to prevent dehydration; and, as needed medications for fever, muscle aches, sore throat, headaches, runny nose, cough and diarrhea. Since the flu is viral, your recovery depends how strong your immune system is. Common worrisome flu complications include bacterial pneumonia, dehydration, and ear/sinus infections. Get well soon!

Will I finish my school project on time?
Posted 10 years ago
-smiles- Thank you Dr. Gr8bugaly. I'm actually doing most of that now with the rest, etc., but I have a lousy immune system sooo....

Will my special someone be online for Valentine's so I can plan something special for him?

Magic 8-Ball:

2 = A perpetual maybe that can not be controlled nor predicted.
Posted 10 years ago
You're welcome, so...

Will I get fat eating lots of cupcakes despite daily regular exercise? :)
Posted 10 years ago
LOL you and your cupcakes....

Will I be inspired to write some new poems for Gr8bugaly?

Magic 8-Ball:

1 = As certain as reality.
Posted 10 years ago
Regardless, I'll continue to eat cupcakes, the diet ones (without icing and without sprinkles), in moderation... :)

Is it a yes? (so cryptic for you all) :)