story game

by silvirhawk01 · 144 posts
15 years ago in Social Games
Posted 10 years ago
(Omg...I'm dying here...LOL)

As the zombies start to close in on the 4 of them, Barnie's annoying voice can be heard echoing throughout the cave as he continues to stir up the frenzied monsters. Don Von grabs DM with one hand, while holding Muffin in the other. Looking over his shoulder to see how close the zombies are, trying to estimate how much time they have, he quickly shoves Muffin into DM's mouth as he continues to scream frantically...forcing him to stop screaming and eat. DM, realizing he has his favorite flavor of muffin in his mouth, he starts to chew happily...nonchalantly chiming in with humming to Barnie's songs. DM starts to skip around, singing, as his body starts to heal itself...grabbing Chuck Norris and swinging him towards the zombies, where Chuck Norris suddenly has no choice but to start beating the non-living hell out of them. As zombified bodies fly left and right, suddenly an eerie hush falls over the cave for a split second as a silhouette stands up off to the side of the cave. As Don Von notices the shadow fall over them, he glances up to see the large figure and shouts "We're saved....it's JON!" Don Von tries to scamper over to Jon to give him a huge hug.
Posted 10 years ago
Though Sir DM is nursed back to good physical health, by eating Muffin. Mentally, he is still not right; he is delirious. DM is strong grabbing Chuck Norris and using Chuck like a baseball bat, attacking the zombies. DM is mumbling senselessly and repeatedly, "Where's the trigger? Where is it? Where is it?" Don Von and Jon look at each other, tryng to figure what the hell DM is talking about; is DM referring to the Giant Lesbian's dildo, or Chuck Norris' right trigger forefinger (from breaking boards during Karate training)? Muffin's healing power finally kicked in completely. DM is back to his senses; it just dawned on DM that he is Muffin's father. He became tearful, as well as guilt-stricken for eating Muffin... Padrino Falcon came back to the cave. He regret leaving the team. Padrino realized he wouldn't abandon his friends. In fact, Padrino is willing to die for them, remembering the Cosa Nostra's Bushido Code of "No One Left Behind." Padrino waved at them...
Posted 10 years ago
Don Von and Jon see Padrino Falcon approaching and run to him, tackling him in a tearful group hug, as DM continues to fight off the zombies using Chuck Norris. DM glances over his shoulder at the 3 men all hugging on the ground and shouts to them, "I don't mean to break up this loving reunion, but a little help here maybe?" The three men gather their composure and stand, brushing the dirt off themselves as they survey the situation and start to discuss the options with each other. Padrino Falcon starts to realize that someone is missing and frantically starts searching for poor little Muffin. Meanwhile, the zombified Barney chimes off into other songs as his annoying voice gets louder and echos more throughout the cave, reminding them of the onslaught which is upon them. Suddenly, off in the distance, Don Von hears the faint humming of a vibrator. "Could it be?" he thinks to himself as he turns towards the sound. "OMG...it's her!" her screams with delight, as he sees F.A.T.E. leading a group of TIM scientists towards them, her trusty vibrator held high as she pointed to the group. Padrino Falcon smiles as he looks at Don Von. "You didn't think I'd just run off, did you?" winking as he looks at Don Von.
Posted 10 years ago
Sir DM has been using Chuck Norris to clobber the zombies. Chuck didn't mind being used as such because he is so cocky that he is invincible. A few minutes before volunteering to be used as a hitting weapon, Chuck was listening to a song, by Lady Gaga (featuring R. "Pissin" Kelly). Chuck was singing ♪ "Do what you want, what you want with my body..." ♫. Padrino Falcon noticed that Muffin is missing in the party, inquiring "Where is Muffin?" With head bowed down, DM answered "I ate him." Padrino Falcon retorted, "What?" DM replied "Don Von shoved Muffin in my mouth while we were being chased by the God-darn zombies. I was blind, and I didn't know what was it, but it tasted so good... it tasted like a sweet cupcake. I was confused then, and I didn't know what I was doing." Padrino Falcon was listening attentively, and nodding. Don Von added "I did what I had to do because Muffin begged me to do it to save DM's life."

A few minutes later, Sir DM heard a voice in his head, "DM, don't worry." It was Muffin's voice. Muffin was talking "My Spirit lives in you. However, for me to have an independent life; I only have a few hours to transfer my spirit to another body, human or an animal. Remember that couple, Barbie and Dr. Who? The couple escaped out of the cave and rodeTARDIS spaceship, leaving Barbie's dog somewhere in the cave. Talking to the dog by telepathy, the dog was miserable, even contemplating suicide. I asked the dog's permission if I could inhabit his body, and the dog agreed, knowing that the dog would go to Dog Heaven for such a selfless act to defeat the bad, bad, bad zombies.

When Padrino Falcon left the cave awhile ago, the team thought he was afraid, but the team was mistaken. Padrino went out of the cave, because he couldn't use his cellphone due to no phone signals. Once outside, he was able to contact the TIM Headquarters, requesting them to send reinforcements. The Headquarters sent the best group under F.A.T.E.'s leadership, to fight Barnie and his group of gangbanging zombies. F.A.T.E. is wielding the humming vibrator, occasionally throwing it up in the air, like a baton, leading his group of TIM scientists. Even with Barnie singing, it is no match to the vibrator's sound, "drrrrrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrrr drrrrrrrrrrrrrr...." even louder than the jackhammer...