The person below me...

King Falcon
by King Falcon · 1730 posts
15 years ago in Social Games
Posted 10 years ago
False. I used to have one, but when you have family members that like to snoop and read things, you learn not to do that anymore. Now, I just keep it all tucked away in my head. ;)

The person below me loves dress up like Chuck Norris and defend Don Von and DM against the dreaded zombified Barnies.
Posted 10 years ago
"Tru-alse" answer to a 2-sided question...

False, I don't like to dress up like Chuck "Texas Ranger" Norris. Chuck seems to be overrated. I would rather dress up like Bruce Lee, since I got a hairless chest like Bruce, with 6-pack abs; recently, I've been eating lots of cupcakes, noticing some love handles growing there... :)

True, in my script, I would not only defend Don Von and Sir DM, but they will surely survive in the story... (getting on their good side... in the event I get unfairly wronged in IMVU, I might need TIM's help/protection). :)

The person below me, loves the color purple.
Posted 10 years ago
Gr8bugaly wrote:
False, I don't like to dress up like Chuck "Texas Ranger" Norris. Chuck seems to be overrated. I would rather dress up like Bruce Lee, since I got a hairless chest like Bruce, with 6-pack abs; recently, I've been eating lots of cupcakes, noticing some love handles growing there... :)

~Facedesk~

-tries to compose herself and focus on the question- Ummm I used to like purple, but my preferences change. Now, I prefer Teal or Black (and I already know black is not a color).

The person below me knows all the words to the Barney songs.
Posted 10 years ago
False, not all Barney songs... :)

The person below me will likely consider changing their avi pic in the near future.
Posted 10 years ago
True, just not in the near future. ;)

The person below me is planning on rearranging their room for lack of something better to do.
Posted 10 years ago
False, no plans of reaaranging my room. Nevah! :) I have other stuff to do, not to mention, the room arrangement already meets Feng Shui standards. With my eyes closed, I don't have any problem where the cooler is located, for a cold beer/soda; and I don't have to use my shinbone for finding furniture in a dark room, since I have a mental picture where the furnitures are. :)

The person below me likes Italian and/or Chinese food.
Posted 10 years ago
Most definately. What kind of Sicilian would I be not to like Italian food???? I also like Chinese food as something different from the Italian.

The person below me likes to try new things.
Posted 10 years ago
Absolutely, I'm very adventurous trying new things, including food, clothing, activities, etc... as long as they are not "extremely kinky." :)

The person below me is a computer guru.
Posted 10 years ago
False. I wouldn't exactly call myself that.

The person below me loves snow.
Posted 10 years ago
True. However, anything in excess is bad. :)

The person below me loves to tinker with their car.