ABC My name is...

BloodLustD
by BloodLustD · 45 posts
11 years ago in Social Games
Posted 10 years ago
S -- My name is Sarah and my husband's name is Steve, we live in Sacramento, and we sell Seashells.
Posted 10 years ago
T -- my name is Tybalt, my wifes name is Titania and we live in Taiwan and we sell Toys, Tranquilizers, and other little Trinkets
Posted 10 years ago
U -- My name is Ulysses and my wife's name is Uma, we live in the United States, and we sell Umbrellas.
Posted 10 years ago
V -- My name is Violet and my husband's name is Vladimir, we live in a Village in Vietnam, and we sell Violins. :razz:
Posted 10 years ago
W -- My name is Walter and my wife's name is Wanda, we live in a Wigwam in Wisconsin, and we sell Weed. :)
Posted 10 years ago
Z -- My name is Zena and my husband's name is Zander, we live in Zamboanga (Philippines), and we sell Zippers.
Posted 10 years ago
What happened to the "Y"? :)
Posted 10 years ago
Ooops....Sorry...I was goin on like 4 days with no sleep...my bad...You can do "Y" if you like ;)
Posted 10 years ago
No worries. Be careful while driving. Yep, sleep deprivation makes you forgetful, dumbs your learning, causes accidents, impairs judgment and kills sex drive.

I already got my eyes set on "A," with some funny ideas brewing in my dirty mind, ROFL. Anyway, I prefer not to do "Y"... I would rather "eat at the Y" (short for YMCA). I heard they serve excellent juicy sweet-tastin' burgers over there. ROFL.