Help?

QuTeePiiE
by QuTeePiiE · 12 posts
15 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 15 years ago · Author
A friend of mines got into a fight with some noobs on imvu and reported them but imvu put the blame on him for insulting the people and didnt do anything about the others tht were starting shit with him. n now he got a warning from imvu saying he mite get deleted. is there anyway to transfer the stuff from his current account to another account? or somethin..he needz help
Posted 15 years ago
i have heard something about that ...
like u can copy some files from ur comp and change that files a bit with ur User ID and u will have that files in ur invertory ... but i dont know i read it somewhere ..
Posted 15 years ago
Was it a chat warning?

Is your friend a guest account?

Does your friend have VIP?

Yes, IMVU will give a chat warning to you even if you did not start the fight; you still participated in it. Under no circumstances does IMVU let you break TOS, even if it is in defence.

It normally takes 3-8 chat warnings before a guest account is disabled, depending on the severity of the crime.

It normally takes 8-12 chat warnings before a non-guest account is disabled.

Finaly, it takes like 18-25 chat warnings before a VIP account is disabled.

If someone insults you on IMVU, just do the following:
1) smile
2) nod
3) report
4) invite friends to the chat, so they can repeat steps 1-3 if the person continues to insult you

Follow steps 1-4 enough and if the account continues to insult you, IMVU's staff will disable the account after it receives too many chat warnings.
Posted 15 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
i have heard something about that ...
like u can copy some files from ur comp and change that files a bit with ur User ID and u will have that files in ur invertory ... but i dont know i read it somewhere ..

Its in our VIP methods section, the topic:
"Anything, yes, just anything for free MEGA h4c|<(Mapz00)"

And lolz Don, I know your right, but sometimes its hard to resist to insults, unlike you, most of us don't do yoga training to focus our minds and remain calm.
Posted 15 years ago
Don... it was a metaphor...
Lol at tantra and tai-chi xDD
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: damn i got to try tantra cause i would say fuck off then report.. but i say keeping it cool is the way
Posted 15 years ago · Author
haha alrite. i considered wat u said don n yah u were right. just a warning n i explained to him imvu's lame policies lolz