ABC My name is...

BloodLustD
by BloodLustD · 45 posts
11 years ago in Social Games
Posted 10 years ago
3):

Fine, fine...I'll do "Y".... JUST so you can do "A"... :roll:

~DF clears her throat before speaking~

Y -- My name is Yolanda, my husbands name is Yoni, we live in Yoville and we sell Yummy Yellow Yams.

~DF curtsies, then takes her seat~

-- Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:55 am --

-looks at Gr8bugaly- Psssst...yeah, yeah...I know...I forgot the ' in husbands....sue me! lol
Posted 10 years ago
<starting again>

Thanks, DF for doing "Y"... :)

I promise I would never ever sue you, lol. The absence of the apostrophe doesn't bother me at all. However, I have a question... why did you pick "Yoni" as the husband's name? Poor guy... :)

A -- My name is Adonis and my wife's name is Athena, we live in Anchorage, Alaska, and we sell "Alaskan Firedragons." :)
Posted 10 years ago
B
My name is Betty and my husband's name is Brandon, we live in Boston and we sell British tea
Posted 10 years ago
C -- My name is Cheech Chong and my wife's name is Chiquita, we live in Chongqing, China, and we sell Cannabis and Cameltoes. :)
Posted 10 years ago
( Why not pick Yoni? I used to know a guy by that name. LOL)

D -- My name is Donna and my husband's name is Don. We live in Detroit, and we sell dogs.
Posted 10 years ago
("Yoni" means Vulva or Vagina in Hinduism; it's counterpart is "Lingam." ) :)

C -- My name is Eminem and my wife's name is Elisa, we live in Estonia and we sell Ecstasy.
Posted 10 years ago
ROFL Ohhhhhh just wait till I see my friend and tell him that! :badgrin:

D -- My name is Dora and my husband's name is David, we live in Davisville and we sell Dimes.
Posted 10 years ago
*smiles* Likely, your friend already knows the meaning of his name.

*Mea culpa!* I used the "C" message as my template when writing the "E" message... I'm sowwy. :)

F -My name is Fred and my wife's name is Fanny, we live in Fort Myers, Florida and we sell French Fries and Frankfurters.
Posted 10 years ago
Gr8bugaly wrote:
*smiles* Likely, your friend already knows the meaning of his name.
*Mea culpa!* I used the "C" message as my template when writing the "E" message... I'm sowwy.
F -My name is Fred and my wife's name is Fanny, we live in Fort Myers, Florida and we sell French Fries and Frankfurters.

Oh sure...mess me up! LOL

G -- My name is Greta and my husband's name is Gary, we live in Greenland and we sell Guacamole.
Posted 9 years ago
H my name is Hellen, My Husband's name is Heitor, we live in Holland and we sell helicopters o.O .