need proof of a cheater

raven77
by raven77 · 8 posts
10 years ago in Introductions
Posted 10 years ago · Author
idk if im allowed to do this, but i would like to offer a credit reward to anyone that can supply a screenshot of someone cheating. whisper me for details.
Posted 10 years ago
How much is the reward? And I assume you want someone to go in and hit on your partner and see if they accept.
not my partner, my friends partner. i would need a screenshot of some pretty damning evidence. idk, thinking 5k
Posted 10 years ago
raven77 wrote:
not my partner, my friends partner. i would need a screenshot of some pretty damning evidence. idk, thinking 5k

A screenshot of a presumed cheating incident might not be enough as a "damning evidence." Peeps could cyber without using sexual poses/furniture; it seems the couple might be "harmlessly" dancing in the club, but the couple are "talking dirty" to each other, lol... perhaps "saving the chat log" is a good idea. :)
saving the chat log wont work as that can be altered. the screenshot would have to include convo of the guy cheating.
Posted 10 years ago
raven77 wrote:
saving the chat log wont work as that can be altered. the screenshot would have to include convo of the guy cheating.

"Copy chat log" includes the convo from the time the "copier" entered the public chat room till he/she decided to copy the chat log. The copier could be your paid private investigator, or yourself logging in a dummy account, whom the 'cheating' couple doesn't know. However, the copier might not be able to copy the couple's whispers.
which is y i'd prefer a girl to go in and test him and see if he cheats