Closed.

Luhan
by Luhan · 13 posts
10 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 10 years ago · Author
This thread can be deleted now since my problem has been resolved.

[spoiler=Click.]I'm in urgent need of money. Please don't link any resellers, I don't want to waste any more time than I already have looking for one.

I'm just looking for someone who will buy 100k credits directly from me for $35USD.
What I mean is you send the money to my PayPal account, and I will file a help ticket to send the credits to your IMVU account. Its pretty simple.
The order doesn't matter. I can send the credits first, ONLY if you actually plan on sending me the money afterwards.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Luhan on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 10 years ago
I understand that you are not looking for a reseller. However, I would like to ask: Why aren't they working for you? If it's because you just can't find a good one, I personally use http://www.imvuce.com with no issues.

Also, feel free to post an advertisement in our Gray Market here: buysell/

And you can post on our shoutbox here: https://www.imvumafias.org/community/

Oh and welcome to TheIMVUMAfias!
Thank you for the warm welcome!~

I think its mainly because I'm not an IMVU developer? IMVUCE was pretty much the only reseller that I fit the requirements for.
Although, I've tried selling to them a few times before and the credits were always sent back shortly after.
I tried to email them about it, but they just asked me for my IMVU username and the last time I tried to sell to them. I answered, but they never responded ever since.
Now I'm just trying to find a way to get rid of the credits in my account.

As for the Gray Market, can I get a little more information about how it works? c:
Posted 10 years ago
If you would like help selling your credits, I can sell them to IMVUCE for you. I can private message you my account to send the credits to and then send you the money via PayPal once I receive it, minus a few bucks for using my account of course. They usually pay me within the hour.

Luhan wrote:
As for the Gray Market, can I get a little more information about how it works?

It works the same as other online markets such as ebay. You post an ad describing what you are selling, you tell people how they can contact you. If anyone who sees your add is interested in buying, they can contact you and go from there.
That would be fantastic, thank you so much!
I think I mentioned before in the first post that I'll have to file a help ticket to transfer the credits, I hope you don't mind?

D.M wrote:
It works the same as other online markets such as ebay. You post an ad describing what you are selling, you tell people how they can contact you. If anyone who sees your add is interested in buying, they can contact you and go from there.

That sounds easy enough, I'm not sure what people on here would be interested in though. Perhaps I should try making product icons.
Posted 10 years ago
Luhan wrote:
That would be fantastic, thank you so much!
I think I mentioned before in the first post that I'll have to file a help ticket to transfer the credits, I hope you don't mind?

I can simply re price one of my products for your to purchase.

Luhan wrote:
I'm not sure what people on here would be interested in though. Perhaps I should try making product icons.

You could do that. However, I was suggesting you put your credits up for sale on the market.
Yeah, that could work as well. Please link me the product here or via PM?
And now I see what you mean, but that could end up taking forever.
Posted 10 years ago
Luhan wrote:
Yeah, that could work as well. Please link me the product here or via PM?
And now I see what you mean, but that could end up taking forever.

Sent you a PM.

I've sold 100k to IMVUCE.com, just waiting on the payment now. As soon as I get the money and you've made your purchase, I will send it to you.

Edit: I've been paid. Just waiting on your reply.
For some reason I can't buy the sticker, ~removed by dm~ kept showing up.
So I ended up filing a ticket after countless times of trying.
I'll let you know when it goes though.
Posted 10 years ago
Luhan wrote:
For some reason I can't buy the sticker, ~removed by dm~ kept showing up.
So I ended up filing a ticket after countless times of trying.
I'll let you know when it goes though.

I was trying to avoid the help ticket... I didn't want my account name being sent to cs... You probably tried to buy it either when it was going through peer review or right after it got out and it caused an error.

I hope in the ticket you submitted you didn't mention anything about this site.. Cause even though I'm am sincerely trying to help you and not doing aything against the TOS, even the slight mention of the site will most likely get me banned.