hey im a new mafia member =D

Fashion Diva122
by Fashion Diva122 · 14 posts
16 years ago in Introductions
Posted 16 years ago · Author
hey i just joined hi everyone
Posted 16 years ago
Howdy! I'm new here too, but I'm going to greet you first, Haha! >: )
I hope you enjoy your stay, I've liked mine so far!
Posted 16 years ago
Welcome to the family!!
Posted 16 years ago
I agree! ^^. Once you get some...You know, GOOD new members, you see far more people like us who..actually interact.
Posted 16 years ago
Don't know... interacting is good... if its not constantly 'make me a VIP'... Don, could you add that as a rule in the 'become VIP post'? That once they send a pm requesting to be a VIP, and if they get no reply in a week, they could send one more pm asking if their request was received, but after that, any spam or constant annoyance will result in instant, open refusal of VIP status?
Posted 16 years ago
Yes that was a bit harsh. Although I agree it is a bit much to constantly ask and spam for VIP, I've only sent one in and do not even expect a response for..awhile, if ever. Although it would be nice to know if it was even received sometimes. A rule like that seems to be more of..curteosy(Sp? I know it's wrong. : () to me...
Posted 16 years ago
@Dark: I got your message and will send a response.
We recenly recived a rush of improperly formated
VIP pass requests. No one wants to follow our guide
on how to obtain the Mafia VIP status. Either that or
we have not made the guide visible enough.
Posted 16 years ago
Eh, sorry if I did come on a bit blunt there, sometimes I can be... a bit bold (or scary if ya want)... though a lot of online gaming has... made me somewhat... disagreeable with spammers... but yeah, you do present a good point... If you want I could try to do it, of course I would want people to read it over first so I don't butcher anything XD. I like literature, yes... but writing was never my specialty.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SET RULE! IT IS MERELY AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT TO CONSIDER ADDING TO BECOMING A VIP POST! (so don't take it seriously... though they are good guidelines for most internet interaction)
So... say... add a:
Things to DO and NOT TO DO. List
DO
- Make an effort to send a clear request.
- Send ONE request, wait a week (admins can edit time frame if don leaves for a bit or if forum requests become too busy), if you receive no reply, you may send one more asking for a conformation.
DO NOT
- spk lk thz
- spam the forum asking to become a VIP (doing so will result in likely refusal. Possibly a warning if done enough; however, one warning is all, second will be a temporary ban from the forum, third offense will result in permanent banning)This is just an example, you guys can hash it out to whatever forum rules you like