Introduce Myself

wikkidways
by wikkidways · 11 posts
10 years ago in Introductions
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Hey all I'm wikkidways, I'm realy a quiet person not that my names says that lol.

I used to do 3Dart, but have long given it up. I'm currently a VP for a small INC. But all the same I love the work and the people I cross in my line of work.
I'm self taught in art, texture making (witch still needs lots of growth lol). I used to use Daz a lot but since it has all changed don't think I could now. Hopefully in time I will be able to do meshes, but not holding my breath since I work way to much.

Ok so don't know what else to add, if you wish to know more your free to ask.
Posted 10 years ago
Welcome to the IMVUMafias, wikkidways. We're glad to have you. If you want to get back in to digital art, our graphics design section would welcome you: viewforum.php?f=73
Posted 10 years ago
I am WikkidWays, but lost my account info, so am starting new. I am good at #d art, well ued to be been a few years. I love to meet people and love to listen when others have a bad day. I love to joke a round and have fun. My son's say I'm a bit morbid pffft in th eye of the beholder :P I'm really shy till I get to know others then oh god run fast lol.
Posted 10 years ago
WikkedEyes wrote:
I am WikkidWays, but lost my account info, so am starting new.

In the future, you can contact me or another Staff member to get your account back.
Posted 10 years ago
thank you, I couldnt even remember her name lol
Posted 10 years ago
:D Hi WIkkid New here myself too ...nice picture! :razz:
Posted 10 years ago
woooot why thank you haha :D
Posted 10 years ago
Welcome to the forum, WikkidWays... Wicked ways are always welcome in this forum. :)