Posted 15 years ago · Author
Noirkrahe!!! i know this guy...haha small world
ill analiate em' darlin' MUHAHAHAH *evil laughsz then abruptly coughsz
ooops... o.O

thanks
Posted 15 years ago
QuTeePiiE wrote:
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
i dont see report in edit mode .. so how the hell i should know REPORT link is under it hahaha so i just put stickers all over my page hahahaa for sure

lmaooo idk...ive heard from a group tht if u cover important detailz on ur page with stickerz or somethin, u'll get introuble by imvu n they'll remove the stickerz lolz n be careful, sometimez the page loadz slow n people can click the report button quick before the sticker appearz. trust me, have done it plenty of time to see peoplez picturez when they block it with a sticker lmao!

They don't need to report on his page anymore.
They just need to open IMVU home box(new version) click on "Find people" button and start to sniff around for him(even offline people shows up), clicking on his profile makes a box pop up with his tagline, stickers age and stuff and bellow the pic there is a triangle with an ! sign that says "safety" - thats the new report button. We say the reason why and voila.

So your still screwed ;P

I never got reported, even in my other avis.
Other than having metal music on my hp there is nothing there against ToS.
Posted 15 years ago
we will be doing some test runs today... all day so please pm me if u want to help vanquest some dummy account
Posted 15 years ago
why dummy account when we could help me and destroy one target of mine...
Posted 15 years ago
sign that says "safety" - thats the new report button.

on there is only block person not report .. [/quote]
Posted 15 years ago
Because that way we dont go on grounds to start wars ane be outlaw as a terroist organization
Posted 14 years ago
Not good ... :shock: