Info for disabled accounts

MattSlayer
by MattSlayer · 3 posts
10 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Hello,

I have a few questions regarding IMVU.
Imvu banned one of my creator accounts a year ago ,with some miracle,one of my friends that lives in U.S. has called them several times,and finally got it back for me like 2 weeks ago. I've bought name change token,started creating again on it , everything, then a few days ago i get logged out of that account because it got banned, AGAIN.
I checked my emails and they said that my account got permanently banned due to the fact that i've used an unauthorized client instead,which is completely bullshit. I filled a help ticket,yet they say i did that and it's banned. After 2 weeks of being unbanned finally they ban me again and it is even a lie because i haven't used that at all. And for sure not logging in that account in the last 2 weeks.
I can't really be calling them,because my english is bad enough and it would break my bills calling them from Europe for that. What is best to do in such situation? I would really need a few tips.

And beside that,i also have another question that is not related to that at all.
I have always been wondering if it is possible to change the information you have on an account,first name,last name, birthday,etc., and if there is,how exactly without them banning me instead. I want to change the info on one of my accounts,that has different info on it (i know the info ,but i wouldn't be able to provide rl proof to them like id and so on ), and i just wondered if i could change all that info into something that if i'd need too i could even provide them my id' and so on. Just to feel safer against other things,knowing that i could get that account back anytime if i'd be able to provide 100% proof that is mine.