Just a Bitcoin referral

Celodrix
by Celodrix · 3 posts
10 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Hi boys and girls,

I'm started to see if i can get free bitcoins for visiting websites and type the captcha.
I just want to see if i can earn enough to buy something from internet with this bitcoins.

I saw that 1 bitcoin can cost to like 660$ or 550$.

And i'm thinking, i can't earn 1 bitcoin, just a few "cents" of bitcoint, to say like that.

So i tryed a visiting bitcoint website where i can earn bitcoin, it's seys that i get the bitcoins when i do 60 uBTC.

"Balance: 13.76 uBTC - Payment sent every 60 uBTC"

It's even says that i can do much more if i give the referral link to people who would like to try.

So i will wait to see if i get payd at the 60 uBTC.

This is the referall link : http://www.bitvisitor.com/?ref=18YbQXaQ ... tiSph1gmN6

So, if someone is using bitcoin and want to give me a hand of help to see if i can get those bitcoins, it would be wonderfull.

I saw that is not exist a oficial bitcoin wallet on internet like paypal, are only freewares like Multibit with a wallet for bitcoin use.

I'm new in this and is kinda interested.

Thanks for viewing this topic, have a nice day.

=============

As far as now, i received : BTC = 0,00006355 , USD = 0,04 (I think is good for moment, with more people who go with my refferal i could earn more)
Posted 10 years ago
I clicked it but I don't have a bitcoin wallet and I don't plan on getting into bitcoins any time soon but I hope you make some money from it though.
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Thanks anyway, is only for shopping with digital pounds.
I saw a guy who buyed tako from a car with bitcoin.