Warframe

VoxPoxNox
by VoxPoxNox · 4 posts
10 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 10 years ago · Author
This is an MMORPG that you can get on steam for free and the graphics are just lovely. Think of sci-fi with Ninjas, cause that's how it mostly is. You can choose to carry three types of weapons with you: Primary Weapon, Secondary Weapon, and Melee. Using them for your convenience.

This game isn't pay2win at the slightest. The only thing you might ever need to pay for is for accessories and for slots if you have too many items. The warframes, which you can think of as armor with their own unique abilities, can all be crafted without paying a single dime. It's best to try out all the frames to see which you would like to stick to. People will say "Have all of them" though I prefer to use a selected few for different missions since I don't like to buy slots.

There is grinding. But the most grinding you'd probably ever do, and this is if you're unlucky, is 100+ runs in one mission to get some of the rarest items for weapons to craft. Grind2win? Gear2win? Not quite since some of the mid-tier weapons can still be effective towards late game. You'll just have a higher difficulty.

If you're a person with a busy schedual, this game will suite that. The crafting system runs on real time, and you'll be waiting for a while. While luxary items like health and energy restoration take maybe a minute or so, a Warframe will take 72 hours or so to craft while weapons usually take 24 hours; this isn't including the parts needed to be crafted to craft these items. So if you're always busy, have no worries, use the the busy times to have these long hours run right pass you.

There is lore, but it's rough around the edges. Some things remain unclear, but just might become clarified in the future.

Here are some videos for you to see. And yes, the game is that high in graphics and most of the things shown you can do:

And here's my favorite warframe:

If you decide to play this game, I hope you enjoy.
Posted 10 years ago
Looks really cool, am truly loving how far graphics have come. I like to see more good games come out that are some of the old favs.

I heard here will be a new Skyrim coming out in November, I so hope so I really liked the game and keep me out of trouble not mention saying crap I really shouldn't.

I will try and compile a list of all the new games coming out on each system and the pc, maybe this will help a lot out in deciding what to buy and what is crap. Will be referring to what is new in the game enforcer and what I find on youtube. I will also try and see what some gamer sights have to say.

I will be bias so as not to forget the ones I would never play so hopefully will cover every one's tastes lol
Posted 9 years ago
Anyone still playing this?
It was fun during the first few months of grinding for new blueprints for weapons and warframes.

Afterwards, it just becomes a grindfest.
Posted 9 years ago
JakkJr wrote:
Anyone still playing this?
It was fun during the first few months of grinding for new blueprints for weapons and warframes.
Afterwards, it just becomes a grindfest.

According to the steam stats page it's still one of the top played games: http://store.steampowered.com/stats/?l=english

Idk, I found it to be boring and lack content.