IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 10 years ago
I just downloaded and tried this today. It works just fine for me. I do like that the chat rooms are as the used to be instead of how they are now with the new client. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago · Author
xhynrae wrote:
wow clients are looking identical im getting confused which client im on

The harder it is for IMVU to figure that out too ;)
Posted 10 years ago
Thank you!
Posted 10 years ago
Thanks man, about time somebody made a lightweight version of the client
Posted 10 years ago
Maybe I should become a scientist for Mac; Increase the ring of Mafia's and I do know a lot about CPU's. Hmm. Private Message me. This could get interesting :3[/quote]

Wow, really good to hear that someone using Mac PC.

-- Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:17 am --

Maybe I should become a scientist for Mac; Increase the ring of Mafia's and I do know a lot about CPU's. Hmm. Private Message me. This could get interesting :3[/quote]

What frustrated me most are Don has come out the IMVUlite at the right time, but I couldn't use it. (Mac PC user) :(
Alexander70 wrote:
What frustrated me most are Don has come out the IMVUlite at the right time, but I couldn't use it. (Mac PC user) :(

Well, I make IMVULite but I don't have a Mac nor any wish to own one. I would give someone else control over the Mac version but there really isn't anyone I can trust to do it. Considering IMVULite is basically T3DE without the ripping and vip features. So it wouldn't be hard for them to start making all sorts of h4c|<7d clients if I taught them how to make IMVULite and that is the last thing we need these days.
Posted 10 years ago
My HTML senses are tingling. Can I?
Icekhaos wrote:
My HTML senses are tingling. Can I?

Afraid not, client modification information is reserved for staff. Though I'll tell you there is little html involved when it comes to making IMVULite.