Hello

NaughtySin269
by NaughtySin269 · 42 posts
15 years ago in Introductions
Posted 15 years ago
You guys trying to hit her and she just shoos you all indirectly XDDD
with that video whom she dedicated to her bf.. you guys FAIL! XD
Posted 15 years ago · Author
~peels back a lil bit of my boobeh tape then giggles and quickly puts it back~ Boys will be boys. lmao :D
Posted 15 years ago
i know her personaly on imvu for some time she is great friend and she know much more then she say... she do many sort of things .. she made that video alone and some others she is great in design ..
Posted 15 years ago
Yeah... sorry, dont worry about the perverts and you will be fine.
~giggles innocently~ I dont mind perverts :wink:
Posted 15 years ago
u dont know how perverted we can be :boggle: :hothead: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Psst... and you dont know how perverted i can be but shhh...dont tell anyone. ~hehe~
Posted 15 years ago
:evil: i do say... none of the fellows flirts with fallen so she is showing a bit of jealousy.... could it be that she has a crush on onoe of the capos? :snide: that little man in the video is just he lil play thing.... i bet if she spend 15 min with me she would be butter in my hands
Posted 15 years ago
o.O

And I'm not interested in any capo nor anyone else... Im happily SINGLE!!!!
This way I can do whatever I want, I have more time to for myself and I dont have to waste my money and patience with another person!

And that picture of her avi... I don't know but im pretty sure I saw a dress somewhat similar to that one... its an dress made by SuccubiX o.O
Posted 15 years ago
General Free Credits wrote:
:evil: i do say... none of the fellows flirts with fallen so she is showing a bit of jealousy.... could it be that she has a crush on onoe of the capos? :snide: that little man in the video is just he lil play thing.... i bet if she spend 15 min with me she would be butter in my hands

so you two never meet online ... hmmmmm interesting
and jealousy so on girls and foot*ball ???
u can be happy single but u can be happier ... but no need to rush into anything