Introducing myself

mercwhite
by mercwhite · 3 posts
10 years ago in Introductions
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Well, name's Luka, I just love to play games and chat around on IMVU occasionally.
Aside from that, not much to tell here, my editing skills are on a level of a 4 year old using Paint on Windows 98.
I just decided to register here to check out all the deals on UFI items and such, as I am a bit frustrated on IMVU's castrating views towards the AP deals, like most people who found out the money was not worth it the hard way.
Posted 10 years ago
Welcome to the forums Luka.

Aside from that, not much to tell here, my editing skills are on a level of a 4 year old using Paint on Windows 98.

That's okay..you don't need to be a professional to be welcome here. We like to teach and have a whole section of the forums where you can learn, ask questions all about graphics editing here: viewforum.php?f=152

I just decided to register here to check out all the deals on UFI items and such, as I am a bit frustrated on IMVU's castrating views towards the AP deals, like most people who found out the money was not worth it the hard way.

Well have lots of great deal in the market so I'm sure you'll find something you like buysell/

We hope you enjoy your time here and find what you are looking for. The site is currently undergoing changes and fixes which you can read up on here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10141

As always, we appreciate you joining and if you have any questions or need help, don't be afraid to ask.
Posted 10 years ago
Will Hi my name is Dorjan but people call me bear &d i just ik to play games &d chat with new people &d i found this on a website &d my friend said they would help me get more Credits so i just still send up but i'm a begener as u can see /