To Do or Not To Do?

AznPuff
by AznPuff · 134 posts
9 years ago in Social Games
Posted 9 years ago · Author
Do :)

I should travel more this year.
Posted 9 years ago
Do it...be adventurous, do something new, learn a new language, eat exotic food, and prove to yourself you can...

I should meditate more often.
Posted 9 years ago
Do it, It's a great way to calm the body and mind~

I should go get a massage
Posted 9 years ago
Do iittttt, its relaxing and enjoyable

I should stop procrastinating working on my project/s. Sigh.
Posted 9 years ago
Do it, delay only provide to enlarge the issues.

I should write less bullshits :P
Posted 9 years ago
Not to do it, I encourage you to write "more" bullshits... "Nothing is true.; everything is permitted."

"Nothing is true:
The world around us is not an absolute reality. We as human beings are actually underequipped to fully perceive our environment. What we experience is a small part of the overall. Already, we were born missing something and as a result, our worldviews are inherently skewed.

Everything is permitted:
In the absence of an absolute reality that we may or may not be able to perceive, we may pick and choose what we want out of our lives. What someone values highly, you could very well consider junk. And both of you would be right because it is subjective. One object ends up being interpreted differently by different people.

Because your reality is subjective, what you see is your responsibility. Every one of your choices in life is your responsibility. You might not like the hand life deals you, but you still have the chance to play, walk away, etc. All you need to do is open your mind beyond the possibilities that were directly presented before you.

Everything in your life is your responsibility. You have the freedom to see and hear what you want to and no one can take that away from you. Live your life the way you wish to live it. But if your lifestyle is ultimately discordant with your neighbors, expect ramifications." (NoctyrneSAGA, Assassin's Creed site)

Everything is subjective. One man's garbage, is another man's treasure. One man's thot is another man's bae... So, one man's bullshit, is another man's nugget of knowledge. :D

:ass2ass:

I sleep 5 hours a night, waking up well-rested but still sleepy.
I should sleep more.
Posted 9 years ago
(Quote's button still does not work, but I completely agree with you Gr8bugaly)

Do it! Sometimes dreams hide a solution.

I should feel me less guilty and enjoy everything as Akuna Matata
Posted 9 years ago
@Pampered Pancake: Do it, but not always... I have observed that other people's advices are sometimes better than mine. :)

@Axiom: Do it... The World is whispering, "Axiom, give me all you got. Please don't hold back. Carpe diem. Live and enjoy the present, the here and now. :)

It snowed overnight in my area, ~0.5 - 1 inch. I should shovel and clear the driveway (or just let the sunny day on Friday melt the snow).
Posted 9 years ago
Don't shovel, Let nature do it's thing, you've earned a relaxing day inside and not in the cold~

I should toughen up -flex-