Is It Possible To Get A Perm Banned Account Back

Gheestar
by Gheestar · 28 posts
13 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 10 years ago
xhynrae wrote:
Has ANYONE gotten back a permanently banned account?

I believe so, unfortunately, I don't have any evidence to back that up with. You normally have to jump through a lot of hoops and put a lot of effort int getting back if it's perma banned.
Posted 10 years ago
If you saw my post then you would have saw that I got back a permanently banned account.
Posted 9 years ago
Someone told me they can get their account unbanned

-- Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:55 am --

Someone told me they can get their account unbanned
Posted 9 years ago
My friend had his account banned permanently, he sent sooooo many help tickets to IMVU that after 3 months they restored it back, however they gave back no creator, so he lost his shop
Posted 9 years ago
On reading this thread, I can honestly say, that yes I got all my banned accounts back. But had to pay for the privelage. I got one h4c|<7d, then it used my paypal to get at my bank account, took alot of credits, bought credits too, and a marriage package with my bank account. Paypal got my money refunded, but then all my accounts got banned, they said once I got the h4c|<7d account back, they actually blamed me for being the h4c|<7r. They then banned the h4c|<7d account after I got it back, said if I paid the $109 they were charged by paypal to pay me back I could have the account back, all accounts got banned as being associated with my ISP. A friend eventually paid the money for me on each account I then had to give them the payment advice number. Each one was returned to me, I did a few at a time. The fraud squad here in the UK told me that Paypal is not a secure site and would not use it again. One other thing, I was issued a new debit card, had not even used it, when someone in california, where IMVU is, used it in a toyshop. I was notified by my bank, and IMVU was made to pay it me back. I was then issued with a another new card and new pin.
I had an account that I couldnt get into for two years, couldnt stop the VIP payments no matter how I tried, I found out from my bank that IMVU was using an out of date debit card to take the money. They said its legal practice, depending on how the account was set up with them. I recently got the account back, and it had a substantial amount of credits on it. Ive since cancelled the VIP and payments.
Posted 9 years ago
axiom wrote:
My friend had his account banned permanently, he sent sooooo many help tickets to IMVU that after 3 months they restored it back, however they gave back no creator, so he lost his shop

What was the reason for the ban? If pestering works maybe i should go back and spam help.
Posted 9 years ago
i would like to know a good way too. I lost account end of 2007. I have called imvu and tickets. The response i got was you have been permanently banned for "unknown" reason. I of course asked them to figure out why in earth i'm banned. After 6 months of pointless phone calls and talking with imvu staff. I gained nothing and the account still today stays out. Today of course i don't belly ache over it but in the time it really did strike nice to get removed for no reason and iv just been using imvu for 6 months and i got the hammer.

still wondering why. maybe i should give them a call again and ask yet one more time.