Alts

BillieRaeMax
by BillieRaeMax · 6 posts
9 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 9 years ago · Author
Hi Everyone, can someone tell me, is there a way to find out if someone has more than one acct. Or if you think that an acct belongs to someone else?
Posted 9 years ago
BillieRaeMax wrote:
Hi Everyone, can someone tell me, is there a way to find out if someone has more than one acct. Or if you think that an acct belongs to someone else?

You could try IP tracking between the accounts or perhaps finding clues through google hacking / doxing.
Thank you Very Much Don, I really have no clue how to track IP's....
Posted 9 years ago
BillieRaeMax wrote:
Thank you Very Much Don, I really have no clue how to track IP's....

You would have to use javascript on your HP to send their ip address and username to your own web server, where you can store them in a file or database. That way you get the IP address and IMVU username of anyone who visits your HP.

Here, read this: viewtopic.php?f=104&t=7032
How can I recover the email address to an acct I forgot the log in too?
Posted 9 years ago
BillieRaeMax wrote:
How can I recover the email address to an acct I forgot the log in too?

@BillieRaeMax

If you ever bought anything on IMVU, then you can file an IMVU help ticket. If you provide proof of payment (the credit card number or paypal address that you used to pay), then they will tell you which email address the account is logged in under.

You chould also check your autocomplete data for email addresses:
IE: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,4681,00.asp and http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/internet_e ... sword.html

Let me know if you are using a browser other than IE; chrome and firefox also have their own ways of checking autocomplete data and saved passwords.