THIS SHIT DONT WORK :twisted:
Posted 9 years ago
Pedro2015 wrote:

Probably you downloaded it in wrong way Mr. Shit
Posted 9 years ago · Author
Pedro2015 wrote:

Provide some useful feedback if you're actually having a problem and I will take you seriously and try to help you.
Posted 9 years ago
questions about IMVU Lite...

1) can I have IMVU and IMVU Lite both installed on my Win7 machine? the first step of the Lite install "run Delete IMVU" sounds like it's going to trash my IMVU installation. what if I install Lite but then i want to try the standard client again?

2) does Lite use the same cache files or other bits of the regular IMVU install, or does it create its own separate cache?

3) this is more technical, but let me try... with the standard IMVU client, each time you load a product it queries their server for an auth code. in this way, they can disable products (i.e., refuse the auth code) and prevent you from using ones that are already in your cache. for example, products that failed peer review. question: does Lite work the same way?

sorry to ask these questions if they are already answered in a post somewhere. i looked but could not find them.

thankx!
blueDay wrote:
1) can I have IMVU and IMVU Lite both installed on my Win7 machine? the first step of the Lite install "run Delete IMVU" sounds like it's going to trash my IMVU installation. what if I install Lite but then i want to try the standard client again?

See my tutorial on installing more than one client here: viewtopic.php?f=140&t=8873

And the multi client launcher here: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=10088

blueDay wrote:
2) does Lite use the same cache files or other bits of the regular IMVU install, or does it create its own separate cache?

It uses the same cache files and same directories for other bits.

blueDay wrote:
3) this is more technical, but let me try... with the standard IMVU client, each time you load a product it queries their server for an auth code. in this way, they can disable products (i.e., refuse the auth code) and prevent you from using ones that are already in your cache. for example, products that failed peer review. question: does Lite work the same way?

Yes, it is no different from the regular client aside from the few tweaks I've made to it. However, the auto code thing could be something I could look into for T3DE.
Posted 9 years ago
hi D.M.,

thanks for these links. i had to go read about T3DE to understand your reply. sounds interesting.

so if i follow what you mean, T3DE would be the app for ignoring the IMVU product authentication api, not Lite, but it would take some more coding and a new version of T3DE -- is that the idea?

if you decide to add this to T3DE, let me know and i'll buy a copy :D

thankx again
blueDay wrote:
so if i follow what you mean, T3DE would be the app for ignoring the IMVU product authentication api, not Lite, but it would take some more coding and a new version of T3DE -- is that the idea?

T3DE is a is the same as IMVULite but gives you more features such as access to limited vip features, product recovery (or ripping depending how you use it) and removed tracking. I will have to do some research and see if it's even possible for me to remove the auth check and if it is, I'll code it up and add it to T3DE and release a new version.
Posted 9 years ago
cool, thanks!

what is the best thread for getting news about T3DE and updates?
blueDay wrote:
cool, thanks!

what is the best thread for getting news about T3DE and updates?

There isn't one, we don't discuss it publicly on the forums. I send out news and updates in a mass PM to everyone who owns a copy. If you have questions or comments, you can direct them to me in a PM.

Which I need you to do anyway because I need some assistance from you. You wouldn't happen to have any of these cache files that you can't load, do you? I'd need the files as well as their original cache path so I can inject them into my cache and then run tests. Without the files, I can't really do much cause I'd never be able to tell if the changes I make to T3DE worked.