IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 9 years ago
yes, I can do that. I have the pids that don't work, so I can find the product files.

if they have sub-pids or other associated files, I'm not sure how to find those, but if you can tell me the filenames after you see the product files, I can find and send you the others too.

just give me a day or two and I'll do it.

thanks!
Posted 9 years ago · Author
IMVULite has been updated to v29 using IMVU v522.10

I've added 3 minor features:

-Prettier recommended products in shop background-
-More chat room occupancy search filters
-Removed annoying shop together dialog when loading the shop
Posted 8 years ago · Author
thessa wrote:
read the whole tread...I have windows 10 and i would love to try it....i will let you know if it works... :ass2ass:

It will work, I'm using Windows 10 and built IMVULite on it.
IMVULite has been updated to v523.0

All IMVULite users can now access Create Mode on any account. You can learn how to use Create Mode by discovering where all the files go and where all the settings are. For those looking to test out the products on the Black Market without risking your IMVU account, this is your chance.

I do not recommend trying to submit products if you are not a creator, that was not the purpose of unlocking Create Mode. To that end, I am not responsible for any damage to your account. If you manage to upload a product without being a creator and get banned, I can do nothing for you. You have been warned.
Posted 8 years ago
awesome DM. :D
Just a heads up, if you're using IMVULite and don't have access to the Inbox mode, here is a solution: viewtopic.php?f=142&t=10764
Posted 8 years ago
Hi

I already download and use Imvulite
That really awesome, no ads, and have fiture for creat even tought guest mode,
but there is problem i have, when i doing peer review on web, when i click view in 3d
this display on top up Image
but imvu still working like normal, but message always interupt me while doing peer review
bluemufa wrote:
Hi

I already download and use Imvulite
That really awesome, no ads, and have fiture for creat even tought guest mode,
but there is problem i have, when i doing peer review on web, when i click view in 3d
this display on top up Image
but imvu still working like normal, but message always interupt me while doing peer review

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Due to a slight oversight on my part I forgot to remove this dialog. The dialog itself is of no consequence but it is annoying. I've gone ahead and fixed it and have re uploaded IMVULite. Please re download it.