IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 8 years ago
Thank you so much D.M
i really love use this ImvuLite
Posted 8 years ago · Author
So I forgot to add the mute ability, if you care about that feature go ahead and re download IMVULite and reinstall it.
Posted 8 years ago
Posted 8 years ago
Is there a way to bypass the time we have to wait before we can invite someone else?
Its really annoying when the first person you invite doesn't join and you have to wait 60 seconds before you can invite your other friend.
Posted 8 years ago
Thank you so much DM...I love imvuLite...thank you always...Happy Holiday...Been out of the country for the holiday season! Cant come often due to poor internet connection...A Prosperous New Year to all! :snowman: :sanata: :xmas:
Posted 8 years ago
this is great, thank you very much.

But there are many other features can be added to it, i saw muting ppl is one feature that is already there, but not sure how can you use it. if it is there please let me know how, if it is not and you are looking for more new features to add to it, i got few in mind i can share
ThatsOnlyMe wrote:

But there are many other features can be added to it, i saw muting ppl is one feature that is already there, but not sure how can you use it. if it is there please let me know how, if it is not and you are looking for more new features to add to it, i got few in mind i can share

Muting is done though the boot menu on the avatar card. As for new features, it depends what they are. There's a reason most feature go into T3DE and not IMVULite.
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
ThatsOnlyMe wrote:

Muting is done though the boot menu on the avatar card. As for new features, it depends what they are. There's a reason most feature go into T3DE and not IMVULite.

Whats the full purpose of T3DE on IMVU Mafia? What other features does it have other than extracting textures/meshes?
Hydra wrote:
Whats the full purpose of T3DE on IMVU Mafia? What other features does it have other than extracting textures/meshes?

T3DE does everything IMVULite does as well as these:

Access to hidden modes
    Unlocked VIP room settings
    Unlocked People Search/Public Room/Match/Pulse filters
    Ability to download assets of other users through create Mode
    Minor Create Mode tweaks for making asset extraction easier

And of course access to future features that IMVULite won't ever get.
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
Hydra wrote:

T3DE does everything IMVULite does as well as these:

Access to hidden modes
    Unlocked VIP room settings
    Unlocked People Search/Public Room/Match/Pulse filters
    Ability to download assets of other users through create Mode
    Minor Create Mode tweaks for making asset extraction easier

And of course access to future features that IMVULite won't ever get.

so T3DE we can say another IMVU client that has better features than IMVU Lite? I'll look for it to download it, just in case i fail finding it, would appreciate a link