IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 8 years ago · Author
ThatsOnlyMe wrote:
so T3DE we can say another IMVU client that has better features than IMVU Lite? I'll look for it to download it, just in case i fail finding it, would appreciate a link

You have to purchase it from me. Not only does it require more time and effort to make but it has mesh extraction capabilities. We do not offer that ability for free anywhere here.
Posted 8 years ago
Pedro2015 wrote:
THIS SHIT DONT WORK :twisted:

It works for me as well....I have been using it for months now without any problem....If you are having problems ....feel free to ask....every one is willing to help here! :xmas: :snowman: :sanata:
thessa wrote:
Pedro2015 wrote:
THIS SHIT DONT WORK :twisted:

It works for me as well....I have been using it for months now without any problem....If you are having problems ....feel free to ask....every one is willing to help here! :xmas: :snowman: :sanata:

He's probably just trolling, associated with a competitor trying to discredit me or simply doing something wrong and not bothering to ask for help first.
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
Hydra wrote:
Whats the full purpose of T3DE on IMVU Mafia? What other features does it have other than extracting textures/meshes?

T3DE does everything IMVULite does as well as these:

Access to hidden modes
    Unlocked VIP room settings
    Unlocked People Search/Public Room/Match/Pulse filters
    Ability to download assets of other users through create Mode
    Minor Create Mode tweaks for making asset extraction easier

And of course access to future features that IMVULite won't ever get.

What do you mean by Access to Hidden modes?
Hydra wrote:

Modes that aren't normally visible to anyone but staff. Sometimes IMVU will be working on a new mode such as rewards but won't make them visible till they are finished. At the moment though it's just some debug stuff.

-- Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:29 am --

IMVULite has been updated to fix the update bypass h4c|< not working.
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
Hydra wrote:

Modes that aren't normally visible to anyone but staff. Sometimes IMVU will be working on a new mode such as rewards but won't make them visible till they are finished. At the moment though it's just some debug stuff.

-- Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:29 am --

IMVULite has been updated to fix the update bypass h4(k not working.

Does this mean that we have follow the same process of deleting imvu then installing imvuLite and reinstalling imvu???? are we to download the one on top of this thread?...thank you for finding time to update this for us... :aHappy:
thessa wrote:
Does this mean that we have follow the same process of deleting imvu then installing imvuLite and reinstalling imvu???? are we to download the one on top of this thread?...thank you for finding time to update this for us... :aHappy:

Yes, you need to re download IMVULite by using the download button on the first post then run through the install process again. Luckily installing IMVULite is simple and quick to do.
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
thessa wrote:

Yes, you need to re download IMVULite by using the download button on the first post then run through the install process again. Luckily installing IMVULite is simple and quick to do.

Thank you so much DM....I did as per your instruction and its working great...Thank you...I love imvuLite..I only use imvu when it conflicks with credit transfer...thank you always. Maybe you should consider changing the topic title to updated Jan. 28, 2016..I am sure every one would love to download it as well..Have a wonderful day....:aHappy:
xhynrae wrote:
thessa wrote:
I love imvuLite..I only use imvu when it conflicks with credit transfer

What's the credit transfer conflict? When does that happen? Is it possible to transfer credits via client? I've not run into this problem.

Due to me removing the tracking, when you go to transfer credits, IMVU will give you the error stating you need to login to the client first . I don't know why exactly it does this. My best guess is periodically, IMVU is using the tracking system to update their information about you on their server and if it detects that it hasn't gathered information on you in a while, it throws this error because even if you use the client with the tracking enabled, eventually you'll get the error again.