Is posible recover the creator mode disabled?

Crust
by Crust · 15 posts
8 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 8 years ago
xhynrae wrote:
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:I have about a dozen grandfathered creators that lost create mode access because they had not submitted a product in over a year.How can they do that?No where do they mention creator removal of create status due to lack of usage.Utter bullshit way to reduce the number of grandfathered accounts.But what the hey theyre just fucking themselves.It will be a matter of time before all grandfathered accounts will be stripped of create w/o VIP.

no they dont mention that but i can confirm that.i have an old acc since 2010 i did create at one point like 200 products after that i stoped for a few years and surprise i dont have grandfathered anymore.

so as you know if you send a ticket to support is useless
who can you argue about that with? noone
Posted 8 years ago
What the .... They take away grandfather on accounts that don't submit for over a year. Thats bullshit but I cannot say I am surprised. IMVU is doing all this shit for more money. VIP to create, removing resellers...
Posted 8 years ago
IMVU has gotten very :moneyspin: hungry, those :pig:'s have changed a lot from the last time I was on there. Last I knew you got :sm1: FREE group all others after you had to pay 500 credits, which was fine. But now you still get that :sm1: FREE group but if you want to create any more after that you have to buy VIP. Now that is totally messed up. So it doesn't surprise me at all that they are deleting accounts due to lack of creation. They are nothing but :money: :pig:'s.
Posted 8 years ago
PhoenixBlossom wrote:
IMVU has gotten very hungry, those 's have changed a lot from the last time I was on there. Last I knew you got FREE group all others after you had to pay 500 credits, which was fine. But now you still get that FREE group but if you want to create any more after that you have to buy VIP. Now that is totally messed up. So it doesn't surprise me at all that they are deleting accounts due to lack of creation. They are nothing but 's.

I agree with you a 100%...sad but its true...wish there is something that can be done to stop imvu from doing so... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Posted 8 years ago
PhoenixBlossom wrote:
IMVU has gotten very hungry, those 's have changed a lot from the last time I was on there. Last I knew you got FREE group all others after you had to pay 500 credits, which was fine. But now you still get that FREE group but if you want to create any more after that you have to buy VIP. Now that is totally messed up. So it doesn't surprise me at all that they are deleting accounts due to lack of creation. They are nothing but 's.

You speak the truth. I love IMVU's bullshit of making it a better place with all these "new" features.