Profile wiping

ThatsOnlyMe
by ThatsOnlyMe · 4 posts
8 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Hello guys,
I know this was an old trick and might of been fixed, there was a way to wipe off someone's profile in client, when they click their profile it is wiped out like a noob profile card, it was temporarily for about 30 mins or something. is it still working? if yes, any idea how it was done?

it does no harm, just funny to do to some friends
Posted 8 years ago
I have known a few h4c|<s that did this. I'm not saying they still work, but if they do, .... they are not h4c|<s we can give out because it can be abused. If you can clear someone's profile, then you can also insert data into their profile .... data that can be flagged / reported getting the person banned.
Posted 8 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
I have known a few h4(|<$ that did this. I'm not saying they still work, but if they do, .... they are not h4(|<$ we can give out because it can be abused. If you can clear someone's profile, then you can also insert data into their profile .... data that can be flagged / reported getting the person banned.

now that would be sweet to know how to do :badgrin: but i agree with you NOT FOR ALL MEMBERS lol :badgrin:
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
I have known a few h4(|<$ that did this. I'm not saying they still work, but if they do, .... they are not h4(|<$ we can give out because it can be abused. If you can clear someone's profile, then you can also insert data into their profile .... data that can be flagged / reported getting the person banned.

it has nothing to do with hackers.. all you can do is just wipe off the profile, bring it back to its first state when u ever started before u entered any information. but inserting information into that profile, you cannot do that. because it means you are hacking into IMVU main servers, and i remember people were bragging about it so no h4c|<7r would come do it and brag about it. it was just a small glitch in IMVU happened for only a month then disappeared