IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 8 years ago
If you create with imvu lite, could people go into your shop and buy things? or will it even show up?..
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Ceieo wrote:
If you create with imvu lite, could people go into your shop and buy things? or will it even show up?..

Yes, why wouldn't it?
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
Ceieo wrote:

Yes, why wouldn't it?

oh i was asking because with normal imvu i don't have vip nor am i a creator but of course with imvu lite i am lol, but when i search my name in shop or look on my profile i don't see the ''look at shop'' thingy? so i don't want to pay to make something and no one could buy/see it lol.. is this normal?
Ceieo wrote:
oh i was asking because with normal imvu i don't have vip nor am i a creator but of course with imvu lite i am lol, but when i search my name in shop or look on my profile i don't see the ''look at shop'' thingy? so i don't want to pay to make something and no one could buy/see it lol.. is this normal?

Using IMVULite doesn't make you a creator. You still need a grandfathered/vip creator account. Unlocked Create Mode simply means exactly as the name suggests. Anyone can open and use Create Mode but you still need to be a creator to submit stuff.
Posted 8 years ago
Great update. Thank you.
Just so everyone knows, IMVULite currently does not work. I need to update it to a newer client version to get it working again. Currently, I'm planning on having the update finished by early morning Tuesday.
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
Just so everyone knows, IMVULite currently does not work. I need to update it to a newer client version to get it working again. Currently, I'm planning on having the update finished by early morning Tuesday.

Awesome man :) keep up the good work, you rule !!!
Posted 8 years ago
Ty Don for all the hard work:)
Posted 8 years ago
Thanks alot ,this imvulite helpfull