Hiring soldiers

Axiom
by Axiom · 19 posts
8 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 8 years ago · Author
kantimvu wrote:
Wellhave u ever uploded anyBm itemmesh onanyaccount ?Orhave u uplaodedbm or usedhackedversion of clientever on imvu?

No and nope, just I used ILite last year. Probably they taken them (bluecava blame) through 3 accs that I bought from Jonny here though. Honestly I used one of these to testing some new PRBs, but these items are still on...so this is not the reason they banned me I guess. No UFI contents in my mains accs, just my personal 3D objects and so many attached derivations.

kantimvu wrote:
If account isdeletedall itemare auto deleted also.
You sureitemsare still alive ?

Absolutely, how I told before, my items are still on, and at least 1000 devs are still gaining by my models right now, and many of there still deriving my items every day even if am disabled since 2 months.

What really happened: I stopped to make normally payment request about a month, I moved some credits (50/100k per day) I was Pro creator, so Imvu usually allow to move more than 100k per day... when I sent my request, they replied to wants check my acc... which was weird cause I filled 3 W8-BEN... after 2 days they banned every accs... that's all. Oh...and obvious they forgot to pay me :roll: In these 2 day, my client worked soooooo slowly as if someone haked me.

-- Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:00 am --

Currently I've lost about 650 USD, which means these money is going into the IMVU's fat pockets. The only thing I want is to recover my meshes, because I never again will make business with imvu.com. And this is not revenge, that's justice.
Posted 8 years ago
ADD MEE PLEX
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Mackinz wrote:
ADD MEE PLEX

Added.

Let's start the first mission. I will send a PM who contain istructions to make the 1th DMCA.
Posted 8 years ago
I can't join but I'll buy as many products from the sidelines and keep score at home! Good luck Soldiers of the New Age!
Posted 8 years ago
NuttyTree wrote:
I can't join but I'll buy as many products from the sidelines and keep score at home! Good luck Soldiers of the New Age!

nutty you dont need to buy something for dmca takedowns all you need is an ap account
you can join if you have that :D
Posted 4 years ago
Wow that's really great revolution guys I hope that u will get ur account back and all the best for ur goal and don't worry because always the loyalty will again the bad so don't worry and fight for the end and all the best for u all
Posted 4 years ago
Oh really sorry about that I don't know that any way thanks for Informing me that I think it will be very helpful . thanks for giving this golden opportunity thank u all