Forum Improvements & Changes

DataMine
by DataMine · 94 posts
8 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Axiom® wrote:
Yes, everything is much more defined, colors are nice to see and everything seems more orderly and logical. Your making a great big work, time to make some shied? Lols@D.M

Adryan wrote:
Axiom® wrote:
Yes, everything is much more defined, colors are nice to see and everything seems more orderly and logical. Your making a great big work, time to make some shied? Lols@D.M
lol i agree and if you change the rank shields would be nice to change last 4 of them not just legendary one lol

The rank icons are something I still want to update but I just haven't been able to come up with anything that I like. I've looked at a lot of examples online but most of them are geared to image only ranks where as ours have text and an image.
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
Axiom® wrote:

Adryan wrote:
Axiom® wrote:
lol i agree and if you change the rank shields would be nice to change last 4 of them not just legendary one lol

The rank icons are something I still want to update but I just haven't been able to come up with anything that I like. I've looked at a lot of examples online but most of them are geared to image only ranks where as ours have text and an image.

well i'm sure you can find a solution.The site is looking better and better with each day congrats :D
Last edited by DataMine on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed double quotes
Polls have been re added to topics and have been given a new look. You can see an example here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10840
Posted 8 years ago
D.M wrote:
Polls have been re added to topics and have been given a new look. You can see an example here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10840

great work love it
i also see some changes your working on now at the login page
keep this up
I have given the polls a beauty upgrade to make them more visually appealing as well as easier to understand at a quick glance.
Posted 8 years ago
Everything looks great :D

Thank you :D
Posted 8 years ago
Cheers and keep up with all the good work
@D.M