New on the block

RuthLess
by RuthLess · 12 posts
8 years ago in Introductions
Posted 8 years ago
Welcome Ruthless and sorry for late post I used to :tlaponder: I knew my way around forums :P
Posted 8 years ago
RuthLess wrote:
Thank you for your kind words of welcome.I realize I sounded a little frantic.Tonight I had another experience with the green shirt/blue shorts.I had been playing for an hour or two trying to get a certain look (We're talking important , highly secret stuff here)I was just about there, Thought I'd just check to see if this other top would be better. I put it on. Or thought I did. The next thing I know, big feet, big hands, and head the size of a pumpkin.thank god I do lots of saves.But that just doesn't seem normal to me.I'll find out yet which item controls the look. Sometimes it seems like avatar other times the skin.And heaven forbid you tweak the look on top of the skin. ie, avatar re sizer, boob job, jewelry even.My working theory is the object avatar (not to be confused with the whole, this is just the part) is the bones. The frame.You better well like how that avatar looks too.Things like a smile originate there. Size of your toon - there.How your toon sits, whether she has big feet right out of the box - there.The skin is the wrapping paper.The sheet metal around the frame. The pretty pink on top of the bones.I'm :tlaponder:ing either designers have no set guide lines governing that , or there's lots of wiggle room or it's too much work for such little pay.I should learn how to make this stuff so I'll understand.Hopefully I live that long. Sorry for the rant folks.I'm not always like this.

I know what you mean and understand your concerns...every thing in imvu affects the way the appearance would look on your avatar...first off...if you are using an avatar with different kinds of scaler...you might as well consider a simple mesh clothing without those sexy body fit etc...so that it would come out the way your avatar looks, as it is, without any adjustments on different areas specially areas where you have change or scaled....Or maybe try to find an avatar that is simple but yet have everything you want your avatar to look like....normally this kind of avatar doesn't affect clothing's that you try to put on..Feel free to ask ..if you have any questions or concern.....ENJOY! :fireworks: