What annoys you?

General Tony
by General Tony · 258 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 8 years ago
Adryan® wrote:
this damn regular imvu client annoys me lol

Be glad on my old ass computer it doesn't even work at all lol. It doesn't even load, it crashes on loading lol even before it opens. For me it's IMVU Lite or I can't even get online at all xD

What annoys me is people asking for help for the same thing over and over and when you try to teach them they say no it's fine I don't need to know how to do it.
Posted 8 years ago
HardCority wrote:
Be glad on my old ass computer it doesn't even work at all lol. It doesn't even load, it crashes on loading lol even before it opens. For me it's IMVU Lite or I can't even get online at all xD

lol you need a change :D
Posted 8 years ago
HardCority wrote:
Adryan® wrote:this damn regular imvu client annoys me lol Be glad on my old ass computer it doesn't even work at all lol. It doesn't even load, it crashes on loading lol even before it opens. For me it's IMVU Lite or I can't even get online at all What annoys me is people asking for help for the same thing over and over and when you try to teach them they say no it's fine I don't need to know how to do it.

@HardCority LOL! that is really annoying...but there are some people who wants some help but never get anyone to help them....so keep it up...the world needs some helping hand.

what annoys me is what imvu is doing to my computer...adding data on on %appdata% etc.. now there is an added file called notification Avi number... so when you log in to an alt account all the accounts ou use are there...glad i was able to make a new cleaner for it..and thanks to DM for the awesome IMVULite... Enjoy everyone! :bunny:
Posted 8 years ago
Ooh, let me unfurl the list.

IMVU first.
-People talking shit to me in my own rooms.
-Drama with rp families where you, an innocent bystander who could give a mouse fart in a windstorm less, get dragged into and badgered to pick sides, and, when you rightfully refuse to be party to the stupid debacle, are then harassed by 'hired assassins' for months afterwards.
-People who come into RP rooms, marked clearly as RP rooms, and pretend that 'hi' is an entrance or constitutes RP in any way.
-People who throw shitfits when you call them out on their behaviour.
-People who beg for shit.
-People who can't freaking type, or types like they're 'gangsta' or something.
-Those obnoxious spam accounts that come in, spam your room with links to skeezy scam sites, and then leave.
-Intolerant, bigoted assholes.
-On the other end of that spectrum, people who get offended if you so much as breathe wrong [I call this the tumblr crowd because you can usually ask them how long they've been on tumblr, only to get the baffled 'how did you know I had one' reaction]

In General
-People who think it's cool to disrespect you in your own home
-Dumb people-- and I mean, you can't give them simple instructions comprised of words with no more than two syllables and expect them to get it, or people who repeatedly fuck up the simplest shit
-Getting dragged into teenage effing drama-- newsflash, kiddies, I don't care about your drama, I have an adult life to attend to and your high school crap is neither new nor interesting
-People who ask you for advice, and then proceed to blatantly ignore your advice whilst continuing to bemoan the troubles they asked for advice on in the first place.
-Those smug shits that like to rub their wealth or material possessions in everyone's faces [I know a guy older than me that routinely does this, should have grown out of it in grade school]
-Slow walkers who will not get out of your way so you can get where you are going sometime before the heat death of the universe
-Intolerant douche canoes
-People that try to walk on me and are so offended when I stop that shit at the door

I'm going to cut it off here, way too long.
Posted 8 years ago
Repeating the same thing over and over again. Listening skills need to be properly check. I can't stand repeating myself.
Posted 8 years ago
when people think that their always right, ugh it grinds my gears xD , also when people think there better than everyone else because of some irrelevant factor lol makes me so cranky
Posted 7 years ago
Egotistical people annoy me so much.

We get it you're an arrogant narcissist. Move on. :awesome3:

-- Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:12 am --

Tamamia wrote:
Repeating the same thing over and over again. Listening skills need to be properly check. I can't stand repeating myself.

By the way you'd hate me. I have a hearing disability so I have a tendency to miss things. :awesome11:
Posted 7 years ago
Arrogance
Mean people
Egotistical people
Spiteful people
Uneven things :awesome35:

and people that stick forks and spoons in butter, instead of a knife :awesome7:
Posted 7 years ago
Stalkers, who wanna flirt without permission, liers, dramas, cheaters, bs.