IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 8 years ago
Can you give the v25 v26 version because I use 510 and 518 still and wanted to see if it would work
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Youngspirit wrote:
Can you give the v25 v26 version because I use 510 and 518 still and wanted to see if it would work

I no longer have any version below 30. I had no reason up till now to store IMVULite installers. Why exactly do you need to use an older version? Perhaps I can help with your problem.
Posted 8 years ago
I want to get rid of the spam filter
Posted 8 years ago
It's what the new clients have 519 and up where if u spam it makes it keep spamming but slowly. And on 518.2 and lower doesn't that's why I wanted to see if you can make one for 518
Youngspirit wrote:
It's what the new clients have 519 and up where if u spam it makes it keep spamming but slowly. And on 518.2 and lower doesn't that's why I wanted to see if you can make one for 518

I can look into removing the filter in the next version of T3DE but from what you've explained to me, the filter seems like it would only effect people who are spamming. Therefore it seems like a positive feature so I won't remove it from IMVULite.

However, if IMVU fucked up on the filter and it effects normal conversations on IMVU where people are not being toxic then I will considering removing and/or modifying it.
Posted 8 years ago
Oh no it doesn't effect regular chats people just hold competitions and we usually win prizes for it that's why I asked and some people have used the imvulite 518 to as well I just thought u had it but I see they probably found a way to use it

-- Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:51 pm --

Only sometimes it's annoying with a regular convo because it will keep repeating when u aren't spamming that's why I asked as well
Youngspirit wrote:
Only sometimes it's annoying with a regular convo because it will keep repeating when u aren't spamming that's why I asked as well

I'm confused. It's been a few days since I've been in a chat. You're saying the client has a feature that makes your client spam when you're not talking? I don't quite follow what this spam filter is then.
Posted 8 years ago
Ok say you want to post a link then someone else wants to see it and you repost it sometimes I get stuck spamming the link over then it says spamming links too fast the reason I get on 518 but I wanted an imvulite version of 518 because it's less lag and I don't have to deal with that filter

-- Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:18 pm --

But if you can't make one for 518 that's fine
Youngspirit wrote:
Ok say you want to post a link then someone else wants to see it and you repost it sometimes I get stuck spamming the link over then it says spamming links too fast the reason I get on 518 but I wanted an imvulite version of 518 because it's less lag and I don't have to deal with that filter

-- Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:18 pm --

But if you can't make one for 518 that's fine

I can do it at some point. First I need to research this filter more.