IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 8 years ago
Understood. Let me know when you can do it on the forum. It will be much appreciated

-- Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:33 pm --

Understood. Let me know when you can do it on the forum. It will be much appreciated
Posted 8 years ago
Does It Have Mute button ? O.o which we can mute other ppl?[Code=actionscript3 file=Untitled.txt][/Code]
Posted 8 years ago · Author
ASN wrote:
Does It Have Mute button ? O.o which we can mute other ppl?[Code=actionscript3 file=Untitled.txt][/Code]

Yes, it's on the avatar card with the block button.
Posted 7 years ago
mcadae wrote:
AnnisweetasYuna wrote:
Errr does this work with mac? I have a mac 3:

Just get a real computer and not a toy and you will be all right. :D

it works just fine on my Mac under win-7 running in Parallels VM...as a matter of fact it runs much faster than the 'Real Windows Lappy i have from HP'..
Posted 7 years ago
Can you make an IMVU Lite for version 518 or lower?
Posted 7 years ago · Author
MrsKnownRebel wrote:
Can you make an IMVU Lite for version 518 or lower?

What is your reason for wanting it on that version?
Posted 7 years ago
Well me and alot of my friends only operate on version 518 or lower clients because they have more abilities that were cut out of the newer ones, so I was wondering if you could make an IMVU Lite version of them?
Posted 7 years ago
MrsKnownRebel wrote:
Well me and alot of my friends only operate on version 518 or lower clients because they have more abilities that were cut out of the newer ones, so I was wondering if you could make an IMVU Lite version of them?

can you please tell us what's different?you made me curious nowi did not see anything different
Posted 7 years ago · Author
MrsKnownRebel wrote:

I used to keep my old install of previous IMVULite and T3DE versions but no one ever mentioned wanting them and I wasn't doing anything with them so I deleted them all. Up until now I have refused every request to re make and older IMVULite version because so far the only reason people wanted it was so they could be spammers without lagging their own clients. Something I do not want to support.

I would be interested in hearing what these features are that have been removed.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
MrsKnownRebel wrote:

I used to keep my old install of previous IMVULite and T3DE versions but no one ever mentioned wanting them and I wasn't doing anything with them so I deleted them all. Up until now I have refused every request to re make and older IMVULite version because so far the only reason people wanted it was so they could be spammers without lagging their own clients. Something I do not want to support.

I would be interested in hearing what these features are that have been removed.

@spammers LOOOOL well it is true that clients under 518 don't have the spam filter that newer clients have, but what makes them so appealing is that lower clients run faster then the newer ones and have less or no spyware/tracking depending on how low you go. It would be cool to have a modded version of them. You said you deleted those files but do you by chance have them backed up anywhere?