IMVU Crash Codes Are Back

Hydra
by Hydra · 24 posts
8 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
MrsKnownRebel wrote:
I hope DM can come up with something that blocks that as well.

We are working on something to block it.

ii
Posted 7 years ago
The hype is real boys.
Posted 7 years ago
One point, !one point. There was a Voicebox trick to crash people down. You make one yourself in dev mod. All fine working one. save it up. Just before upload you go and corrupt the .ogg file just a little bit. Hit upload and when done you navigate to your own imvu temp files, find the correct spot and replace the corrupted one with the orginal. Now, when ever you play it. All others get to enjoy a corrupted playback possibly crashing while yours do indeed work. At least one of my friend back in time did tell me of this. (so no idea does this even work? or was it a waky version of imvu where it did work)

But but, this one i did learn already like 5-6 years back :o so i'm not so sure of it's legit part.
Posted 7 years ago
i observed something that will crash imvu.....during creating mode.. when u are using the asset renamer......and also when u enable the symbols to be added for the asset's names.....try opening that updated renamed file in imvu....IMVU will crash immediately......just an observation from me..:)