Particles Effect Generator V.1.1

Axiom
by Axiom · 28 posts
8 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 7 years ago
If I knew how the generator worked or how particles are created I could probably make my own for us.
Posted 7 years ago · Author
D.M wrote:
If I knew how the generator worked or how particles are created I could probably make my own for us.

I can give you the default particle's file if it can be useful to understand how it work.
Posted 7 years ago
Axiom wrote:
D.M wrote:

I can give you the default particle's file if it can be useful to understand how it work.

Yes please.
Posted 7 years ago
Axiom wrote:
If you are a developer then you know how well you can sell an item made by adding particles.

OUTLINE:

:coin: A particle system is a technique in game physics, motion graphics, and computer graphics That uses a large number of very small sprites, 3D models, or other graphic objects to simulate certain kinds of "fuzzy" phenomena, Which are otherwise very hard to reproduce with conventional rendering techniques - usually you highly chaotic systems, natural phenomena, or processes Caused by chemical reactions. :coin:

In Imvu it can be very complicated, even if you're NOT a beginner, so I decided to share this goodie tool with you, ta-da here we go: Particles Generator online by 4U!

:coin: :arrowr: :arrowr: http://www.notprepared.info/imvuParticlesGenerator :arrowl: :arrowl: :coin:

Good luck fellows.

@ Axiom This awesome..thanks...but when I tried to click the link it is saying server not found...thank you always axiom!

-- Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:28 am --

thessa wrote:
Axiom wrote:
If you are a developer then you know how well you can sell an item made by adding particles.

OUTLINE:

:coin: A particle system is a technique in game physics, motion graphics, and computer graphics That uses a large number of very small sprites, 3D models, or other graphic objects to simulate certain kinds of "fuzzy" phenomena, Which are otherwise very hard to reproduce with conventional rendering techniques - usually you highly chaotic systems, natural phenomena, or processes Caused by chemical reactions. :coin:

In Imvu it can be very complicated, even if you're NOT a beginner, so I decided to share this goodie tool with you, ta-da here we go: Particles Generator online by 4U!

:coin: :arrowr: :arrowr: http://www.notprepared.info/imvuParticlesGenerator :arrowl: :arrowl: :coin:

Good luck fellows.

@ Axiom This awesome..thanks...but when I tried to click the link it is saying server not found...thank you always axiom!

@DM looking forward to our own particle generator....thank yo always
Posted 7 years ago
Sounds Awesome! looking forward to it.
Posted 7 years ago
I have officially started work on this project. I will post updates as they happen and ask you guys to test out each version as I produce it.
Posted 7 years ago · Author
D.M wrote:
I have officially started work on this project. I will post updates as they happen and ask you guys to test out each version as I produce it.

YAY!!! I can't wait!! Let me know if I can help in something, am your tester if you need it. :bunny: