IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago
@ DM...imvulite has been crashing on chat invite and when you invite someone to chat....it crashes when you enter your shared room...it crashes when you go to your outfit as well...the good thing is that it allows you to create in create mode without crashing...so u have to be in dnd mode so that no one invites you or would lose your on going project on create mode...I hope this help...any one experiencing the same???? :member:
Posted 7 years ago · Author
thessa wrote:
@ DM...imvulite has been crashing on chat invite and when you invite someone to chat....it crashes when you enter your shared room...it crashes when you go to your outfit as well...the good thing is that it allows you to create in create mode without crashing...so u have to be in dnd mode so that no one invites you or would lose your on going project on create mode...I hope this help...any one experiencing the same???? :member:

Please re download and do a fresh install of IMVULIte. I have fixed the invite crash and have never crashed while using the dressup mode.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:

Please re download and do a fresh install of IMVULIte. I have fixed the invite crash and have never crashed while using the dressup mode.

So far so good no crashes as of yet, but if it does ill blaim that on imvu, lately there system has been down more than its been up.
i've tested lite in every aspect, no freezes, no lag, no crashing.

Thank you @DM for all your hard work.
IMVULite has been updated once again to fix the home mode advertisement still dispalying. If this matters to you go ahead and re download and do a fresh install.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
IMVULite has been updated once again to fix the home mode advertisement still dispalying. If this matters to you go ahead and re download and do a fresh install.

Thank you very much! Your great.
IMVULite has been updated once more. This update re adds the update bypass. This should be the final bug fix update for v32 and most likely the final update period for v32 unless I decide to add new features.

ShangriLa wrote:
Oh just a small thing, at the time of me posting this IMVULite_v32.zip contains no Delete IMVU.exe.

Thanks for letting me know, I have re added it to the installer package.
Posted 7 years ago
Thanks for the update @DM.
Posted 7 years ago
I can't finish an product using the creater mode from IMVUlite last version. Its says error on end page after Submit in shop(Unexpected response: u'error': u'You are not permited to submit products). Please help :cry: