T3DE HELP

Natsac
by Natsac · 25 posts
12 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 years ago
Ayuh, I never got a guide with the json thingy in it.

But then again, it's a good thing I've only used it for to get textures, and haven't uploaded any chkn's
Posted 11 years ago
Mine was disabled due to being "associated" with credit fraud. I got gifted fake credits and before I could do anything about it (e.g. send them back and file a Help Ticket) my account was disabled permanently. How is that fair? Now I have to bribe some scam reseller with over $75 to get it back. I'm thinking about actually giving them the money because I love my account and I need it back, but it really isn't fair that I have to pay for a crime I did not commit. They should ban whoever gifts people fraudulent credits instead of the people receiving them, since there's no way they could possibly know that the credits are fake/fraudulent.
Posted 11 years ago
Inna wrote:
Mine was disabled due to being "associated" with credit fraud. I got gifted fake credits and before I could do anything about it (e.g. send them back and file a Help Ticket) my account was disabled permanently. How is that fair? Now I have to bribe some scam reseller with over $75 to get it back. I'm thinking about actually giving them the money because I love my account and I need it back, but it really isn't fair that I have to pay for a crime I did not commit. They should ban whoever gifts people fraudulent credits instead of the people receiving them, since there's no way they could possibly know that the credits are fake/fraudulent.

If someone else sends you credits via reseller, you should always file a help ticket right away to get the credits off of your account. Credits directly from a reseller that you did not buy yourself are a ticking time bomb.
Posted 11 years ago
would you please give me some examples on how to edit the edit.xml. after following the directions word by word i'm still unable to submit it to shop. Can we switch accounts that the T3de was setup on because that account got banned yesterday because I wasn't able to hide the ripped file good enofe. Thanks for all your helps....

-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:11 pm --

Follow these tips:

-Don't tell your friends you have T3DE, don't offer them ripped files, don't send them pics of it (It is possible to get them banned too if you do any of these things).

-If interacting with IMVU Staff (or anyone) make sure you don't send them any files from your client or accidentally leave T3DE in view when taking pics (i.e for a help ticket). This does not include taking pics with the camera inside IMVU.

-Don't try to derive from a product that is hidden, this will easily get you caught. How else could you derive from a product that is hidden if you're not h4(k1n9?

-Don't derive from or try to submit ap products if your account you're logged into is not ap.

-Edit the index.xml file inside the chkn if you want to submit a derived product that is hidden (Change the first line to reflect a parent product from IMVU).

-Always delete the json file from a chkn before submitting it to IMVU.
Posted 11 years ago
Daxmuscle wrote:
would you please give me some examples on how to edit the edit.xml. after following the directions word by word i'm still unable to submit it to shop. Can we switch accounts that the T3de was setup on because that account got banned yesterday because I wasn't able to hide the ripped file good enofe. Thanks for all your helps....

-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:11 pm --

Follow these tips:

-Don't tell your friends you have T3DE, don't offer them ripped files, don't send them pics of it (It is possible to get them banned too if you do any of these things).

-If interacting with IMVU Staff (or anyone) make sure you don't send them any files from your client or accidentally leave T3DE in view when taking pics (i.e for a help ticket). This does not include taking pics with the camera inside IMVU.

-Don't try to derive from a product that is hidden, this will easily get you caught. How else could you derive from a product that is hidden if you're not h4(k1n9?

-Don't derive from or try to submit ap products if your account you're logged into is not ap.

-Edit the index.xml file inside the chkn if you want to submit a derived product that is hidden (Change the first line to reflect a parent product from IMVU).

Do you have winzip installed?
Posted 11 years ago
yes I do but I used 7-zip for imvu
Posted 10 years ago
I know how you feel. My account has been banned as well. I wasn't even flaunting my explicit material either. I think they have a staff that strictly looks for people to kick off. :evil:
Posted 7 years ago

This info Really Helpfull for me ! :)

And My Question is

> What if i open Chkn file to imvu create mode then Taking .Xmf, .Xsf, .Xaf, Xpf, files only and then can use for my own derivebles ( adding files by own ) ?

i hope you yall guys Clear my doubt :)

Thanks in Advance :D :cokebear:
Posted 7 years ago
RI5 wrote:
What if i open Chkn file to imvu create mode then Taking .Xmf, .Xsf, .Xaf, Xpf, files only and then can use for my own derivebles( adding files by own ) ?i hope you yall guys Clear my doubt Thanks in Advance

You can do that but uploading any assets you've ripped will put your account at risk. This does not mean you'll instantly get banned. You may never get caught but it will increase the risk slightly.