Guy that "turns off the light" (Doing it for 2 months)

Hydra
by Hydra · 26 posts
7 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 7 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
Mute him. Then check your IMVU logs for the chat code that mutes. Your friends can use that instead of the button.

I wonder if mute actually works that way. I always figured it was done via a function call or something.
Posted 7 years ago
dats really annoying trigger, but maybe u can find that product, if its derivable, u can derive it and create other one with short time for black screen, so it will turn back normal fast. then u can fight him directly >:D
but idk how thats work since i havent try it :p
Posted 7 years ago
When you guys come up with a solution to this it will be so awesome
Posted 7 years ago
ya i didnt think there was a way to mute that particular trigger because its not auditory but visual..
Posted 7 years ago
I have seen that product. Now there has been 41 derives from it! Ugh

D.M wrote:
Have you tried the mute feature in IMVULite? It will hide his avatar so I assume that would make the product disappear too.

I use IMVU Lite and don't see a mute button. Where is it?
Posted 7 years ago
Kari Wolf wrote:
I use IMVU Lite and don't see a mute button.Where is it?

Click the block button on their avatar card. It's in the block dialog.
Posted 7 years ago
Ohh ok thank you very much! :dancingbunny:
Posted 7 years ago · Author
GREY wrote:
dats really annoying trigger, but maybe u can find that product, if its derivable, u can derive it and create other one with short time for black screen, so it will turn back normal fast. then u can fight him directly >:D
but idk how thats work since i havent try it :p

No its not a trigger... Its a regular product. If it was a trigger, I could've just left the room and rejoined it and I wouldn't see the black. The first month he was doing it, it was a trigger, so I left the room and came back so I didn;t see the black. Then the idiot figured out there was another product that did the same thing but was triggerless.
Posted 7 years ago
Hydra wrote:
No its not a trigger... Its a regular product. If it was a trigger, I could've just left the room and rejoined it and I wouldn't see the black. The first month he was doing it, it was a trigger, so I left the room and came back so I didn;t see the black. Then the idiot figured out there was another product that did the same thing but was triggerless.

ah yeah i just checking the parent product and its said unwear to turn the light on :D