Be the first to reply and win 2 free gifts!

DataMine
by DataMine · 64 posts
7 years ago in Contests
Posted 7 years ago · Author
The first 10 people to reply to this thread with the gift emote :xmastime: will get the first 2 products on their wishlist gifted to them for free.

Rules:
  • You must have at least 2 items in your wishlist.
  • The product must not be too expensive (under 2k)
  • You must be a regular Mafia user (no staff).
  • You must be a registered Mafia user for at least 1 week.

After replying to this thread send me a private message with your IMVU name with the subject "2 Free Gifts PLZ".

If you do not send me a pm or the pm does not have that exact subject I will ignore it and you will not receive your gifts.

As soon as 10 people have replied with the correct emote and sent me pms I will lock this thread.
Posted 7 years ago
meeeeeeee

-- Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 am --

sorry i forgott :xmastime: :peekaboopresent: :present9: :present8: :present7: :present6: :present5: :present4: :present3: now i wont forgett anymore
mikeblubber wrote:
meeeeeeee-- Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:11 am --sorry i forgott now i wont forgett anymore

You didn't follow the rules. Your pm subject was incorrect. Also, you cannot get free gifts off our market, I'm giving you 2 free gifts off your IMVU wishlist.
Posted 7 years ago
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. ^^ :xmastime:
Cedric wrote:
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. ^^

Your gifts have been delivered!

9 more spots open.
Posted 7 years ago
~IMVU name removed by D.M~ 2Free Gift Plzz My niqqa
Posted 7 years ago
First to comment under me who hasnt given up on two free gifts gets two free gifts from me on IMVU. Limit on gift 1k yall not tricky -.- :panda13: :panda1:
Hokage wrote:
First to comment under me who hasnt given up on two free gifts gets two free gifts from me on IMVU. Limit on gift 1k yall not tricky -.-

Are you hijacking my contest?

:panda11: