When I was young and stupid...

NEKALION
by NEKALION · 57 posts
7 years ago in Social Games
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Basically you just say something that you used to think was correct, but was really wrong when you were younger.
Possibly a great way to embarrass yourself lol.

Examples: When I was young and stupid, I thought Africa was a country.

When I was young and stupid, I thought catwalks were walks for cats.

WIWYAS, I thought you got arrested if you edited Wikipedia.

I'll start.

WIWYAS, I thought US Marines and the Navy were all the same thing :-s
Posted 7 years ago
When I was young I thought Martin Luther King was a real king lol
Posted 7 years ago
When I was young and stupid I thought people who loved you could be trusted. :\ :\
Posted 7 years ago
when I was young, i thought someone sat in a booth somewhere and changed the stop lights from green to red
Moondoggie wrote:
when I was young, i thought someone sat in a booth somewhere and changed the stop lights from green to red

lol really? Thats slightly cute :awesome19:

When I was young and stupid, I Thought a condom was a balloon. :awesome2:
Posted 7 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
When I was young and stupid, I Thought a condom was a balloon.

Aww did you try to blow it up? -giggles-

When I was young I thought alligators and snakes were under my bed! So I rarely got out of it in the night time and if I had to, I would jump out and run.
Posted 7 years ago
when i was young and stupid, i was afraid of head hunters
which is funny cause i grew up in the burbs of the USA...nowhere near anything like that, but the reason i was so scared was because i saw shrunken heads at the museum and they freaked me the f*ck out!
Kari Wolf wrote:
NekaLion wrote: When I was young and stupid, I Thought a condom was a balloon.Aww did you try to blow it up?-giggles-

I did...then my mom took it from me lol, but I tiptoed in her room and got another and did it again. huehuehuehue :panda3:

When I was young and stupid, I thought all places with alot of trees was a forest, even just a backyard. I was sad when I learned I was wrong for like a week lol.
Posted 7 years ago
When I was young, I was young.
Posted 7 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
Kari Wolf wrote: NekaLion wrote: When I was young and stupid, I Thought a condom was a balloon.Aww did you try to blow it up?-giggles-I did...then my mom took it from me lol, but I tiptoed in her room and got another and did it again. huehuehuehue

Oooh I was wondering where you got them :lol:

-- Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:16 pm --

When I was young and stupid my dad went hunting and brought back rabbits for us for dinner. I sat there and cried and refused to eat them even with a threat of a spanking. I told them the rabbits were Peter Cottontail and Molly's relatives and continued to cry. Peter and Molly were a pair of rabbits I had in Guam, but now we were back in Tennessee. Never did eat them lol.

-- Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:23 pm --

Cedric wrote:
When I was young, I was young.

duh Cedric :panda11: :lol: