Be the first to reply and win 2 free gifts!

DataMine
by DataMine · 64 posts
7 years ago in Contests
Posted 7 years ago
Wassup
Posted 7 years ago
:xmastime: yay <3
Posted 7 years ago · Author
There's still 7 slots open guys. Read the rules in the first post post to win 2 free gifts from your IMVU wishlist!

-- Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:45 pm --

Zix wrote:
Is it only limited to 1 person? Or can you reply again here and send another DM to get gifts?

You can only win once. But don't worry depending on how well this contest goes I plan on doing others.
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
There's still 7 slots open guys. Read the rules in the first post post to win 2 free gifts from your IMVU wishlist!-- Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:45 pm -- Zix wrote:Is it only limited to 1 person? Or can you reply again here and send another DM to get gifts?You can only win once. But don't worry depending on how well this contest goes I plan on doing others.

Looking forward to them! Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
Ohh nixw D.M I love winning prizes in a contest. Happy you going to do more! :dancingbunny: :dancingapple:

-- Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:37 pm --

EDIT* meant Nice not nixw lol......damn keyboard again :panda13:
Posted 7 years ago
:fireworks: :xmastime: :fireworks:

Good idea this contest, what is funny is that after several days the 10 slots is not exhausted. Generally free gifts, it attracts people.
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Underskys wrote:
Good idea this contest, what is funny is that after several days the 10 slots is not exhausted. Generally free gifts, it attracts people.

Gifts have been sent. 6 slots still open!
Posted 7 years ago
Oh wow that many still open? Can I go again lol!