You Know You're Old When...

AznPuff
by AznPuff · 164 posts
9 years ago in Social Games
Posted 7 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
MizzKitty wrote:You know you're old when you love Halloween, getting free candy cause you're a sugar fiend,and the people at the door look at you like your some pedo.-dead- I would just say "look just gimmie the candy and we won't have any problems" >__>You know your old when you buy alot of candy at the market, and people ask "oh, movie night with the kids?"

LOOOOOOL

You know your old when you are allowed to dress in sexy Halloween costume versions of your childhood characters. :awesome11:
Posted 7 years ago
You know you're old when the police stop giving you warnings for minor offenses and starting giving you fines for them.
Posted 7 years ago
YourWaver wrote:
You know you're old when the police stop giving you warnings for minor offenses and starting giving you fines for them.

Ahahaha yep you're defo old when that happens xD

You know your old when you can no long be tried as a juvenile.
Posted 7 years ago
MizzKitty wrote:
Hahahahahahahahayou know your old when food places give you dirty looks for ordering off the children's menu. Like I KNOW I, GROWN. Now give me my damn macaroni!

LMAO orrr the chicken nuggets, shooooo don't judgeee me :panda6:

You know your old when ppl no long ask to see your ID. :panda21:

Thankfully, I still get asked this when I buy beer. I has a sweet face sometimes. :panda3:
Posted 7 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
MizzKitty wrote:Hahahahahahahahayou know your old when food places give you dirty looks for ordering off the children's menu. Like I KNOW I, GROWN. Now give me my damn macaroni! LMAO orrr the chicken nuggets, shooooo don't judgeee meYou know your old when ppl no long ask to see your ID.Thankfully, I still get asked this when I buy beer. I has a sweet face sometimes.

LOOOOL YAS like look, gives me what I want. YOU SERVE MEH.
Posted 7 years ago
You know you're old when most people are more courtesy to you and the youngsters are not. :awesome32:
Posted 7 years ago
You know your old when people call you sir
Posted 7 years ago
MizzKitty wrote:
you know your old when you have to fend for yourself for food.

im not old im just not 21 anymore!!! :panda9: :panda9:

You know your old when you create an online dating profile.