I HATE

Dehumanizer
by Dehumanizer · 104 posts
13 years ago in Social Games
Posted 7 years ago
i hate u cuz its not "ban" thread, but its hate person above xD
Posted 7 years ago
i hate you cause i wus sleeply and my brain stop working and my fingers fell asleep, and kitty didnt come to dinner and my power went out and i got goosebumps and my head hurt and my feet stinks.........
Posted 7 years ago
Christian wrote:
i hate you cause i wus sleeply and my brain stop working and my fingers fell asleep, and kitty didnt come to dinner and my power went out and i got goosebumps and my head hurt and my feet stinks.........

bwhahahahahahahah are you sure i didnt come to dinner???? :awesome23:

I hate you cause you had no idea what was going on last night.
Posted 7 years ago
im sure i still have a pot of coffee water on the stove xD xD xD

i hate you cause this post ask me too
Posted 7 years ago
Christian wrote:
im sure i still have a pot of coffee water on the stove i hate you cause this post ask me too

I hate u for hating me because this post asked you too because you know you could fight back and not hate me? Like why? WHY DO YOU HATE ME! ~has small mental breakdown.~ LIKE dude I let ya boil me a pot of coffee water and take me to jimmy johns to. LIKE JUST TELL ME WHYYYYYYY. I don't know why I'm writing this on the post. Lmao

-- Fri May 05, 2017 3:11 am --

I still wanna go to jimmy johns though! @Christian LIKE DUUUUUUUUDE we should take everyone to jimmy johns and hang out some time LMAO
Posted 7 years ago
i hate u cuz that very looooooong words to read xD
Posted 7 years ago
MizzKitty wrote:
I hate u for hating me because this post asked you too because you know you could fight back and not hate me? Like why? WHY DO YOU HATE ME! ~has small mental breakdown.~ LIKE dude I let ya boil me a pot of coffee water and take me to jimmy johns to. LIKE JUST TELL ME WHYYYYYYY. I don't know why I'm writing this on the post. Lmao-- Fri May 05, 2017 3:11 am --I still wanna go to jimmy johns though! @Christian LIKE DUUUUUUUUDE we should take everyone to jimmy johns and hang out some time LMAO

xD ~rubs ha shoulders~ I totally think we should take everyone out...

I quit this game lmaoooooo!!!

But i hate grey for being Nosey!!!
Posted 7 years ago
I hate you because u got that Golden pokeball which i dont have in any of my GBA pokemon games. :awesome24: :pokeball8:
Posted 7 years ago
I hate everyone for not giving me hug this morning or saying good morning to me!!!!!!!!
Posted 7 years ago
I hate you for not hatin him for hatin my pokeball :pokeball14: :pokeball14: :pokeball14: :pokeball14: