""Abouts girl" what i believe about them

Emperor
by Emperor · 16 posts
7 years ago in AP Lounge
Posted 7 years ago · Author
well some regilion girl cant shave like some guys too.... plus I'm just point it general I'm kind of guy who don't judge......I love smile and love being treat equally ty for point of view ladies nd gentlemen :D
Posted 7 years ago
NekaLion wrote:
You know what I think, I think its the hormones, mixed with the fact that NOW we want what most guys wont dare touch Then we wanna have sex, and the guy is usually like:Him: "Why you always horny when we cant do it?"Me: "Don't be a pussy, earn your red wings like a man."Skips off

@ Nekalion, very very true, ya the hormones do a number on us!! :kat_emoji20:

LoyalRespect wrote:
well some regilion girl cant shave like some guys too.... plus I'm just point it general I'm kind of guy who don't judge......I love smile and love being treat equally ty for point of view ladies nd gentlemen

I agree and yes some religions don't permit shaving. And you are a great guy for your views. Some girl needs to snatch you up fast!! ;)
Posted 7 years ago
MizzKitty wrote:
I'm most horny when menstruating. Soooo I think that makes me weird AF which I'm ok

Not at all MizzKitty....if you think that makes you weird AF, then guess I weird AF too. xD
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Kari Wolf wrote:
MizzKitty wrote:I'm most horny when menstruating. Soooo I think that makes me weird AF which I'm ok Not at all MizzKitty....if you think that makes you weird AF, then guess I weird AF too.

ladies no one werid everyone is unique in there own way... dont let mindless guy or woman get in ur mind and treat you wrong.......everyone need to be treated better
Posted 7 years ago
Some like sweet things when they're on their period too, such as chocolate and as said previously breakfast in bed. Treat your girl right (no matter on her period or without), earn your red wings and keep going basically. Some guys are all "ew" about it, but it's just a natural thing for girls, so no need to act that way, be a man and understand that it's just something that happens; some girls will be horny, others might feel sick or not in a good mood, but the thing is to pamper them at often times, if they feel sick be there to make them feel better and tell them in honesty that they look beautiful no matter what they're going through and that you're there to support them and to be there for them anyway. :aHappy: