Digitally Drawing Hair.

MizzKitty
by MizzKitty · 19 posts
7 years ago in Graphics Design
Posted 7 years ago · Author
NekaLion wrote:
I am curious how/if you will incorporate the highlighting. It will be really nice to see. Your highlights make me cream myself anyways >_> Yep thats an art fap

Hahahahaha oml that cream just made my day. :kat_emoji14:
Posted 7 years ago
Damn! Thanks for the tips. I really needed help in this xD i could never get right with hair.
Posted 7 years ago
You information was great and helpful as I do get tired sometimes of having to either Buy my textures or having to look for them myself and then ending up with the exact hair that everyone else is doing. I want something that is unique and something that I have done that makes it stand out and sells more then the ones that I have done that everyone else has and only slap a new name on it. So much appreciated on the tutorial.
ES :katheart3:
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Esbeth wrote:
You information was great and helpful as I do get tired sometimes of having toeither Buy my textures or having to look for them myself and then ending up with the exact hair that everyone else is doing.I want something that is unique and something that I have donethatmakes it stand out and sells more then the ones that I have done that everyone else hasand only slap a new name on it.So much appreciated on the tutorial.ES

You are absolutely welcome. I hope to have a hair texture tutorial on how I make it using the same type of technique I use when drawing hair in general, but I have gotten so busy with other things that it's a hold off for right now. lul
Posted 6 years ago
This is amazing. I want to try this out. Hair seems so difficult until you put it this way. Still seems like a serious win when you finally can draw hair, nevermind everything else. xD I gotta say that I need to get a DP from you. I love your art so far!
Posted 6 years ago
First off; that tiddie meat.

I used to draw hair by hand which i no longer do. I now have an intuos pro that I love to death.
I don't have one way of drawing hair, the way you draw hair is odd but I get the concept. alot of pople do it like that, I'm one of those. let's see the best way, based on the style. if it's anime then it will be completely different from a repaint, my repainting hair has so many levels. I'll draw the hair shape out then i will draw over it, or i will pic colours from the hair and draw the actual hair line by line then feel it in and do alot of magical things, XD wish i had examples... I only have my dev acc and it's alot of work, maybe in the future I can share a better example of my hair ;x;

-- Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:59 pm --

NekaLion wrote:
All hail Kitty boobs! Her boobs can draw I swear!

drawing in the focus of the eyeballs :kat_emoji2: