How to get an animated signature!

SuccAFrenchFry
by SuccAFrenchFry · 5 posts
7 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Today ill show chu how to make an animated signature!
:rainbowsheep:

**This works on forums and IMVU group post**

First:
Go to this website and design your signature, the site has lots of diferent fonts and sizes, but you should choose a really big signature. Download the animated signature and go to kn3.net , upload the signature and copy the link.

https://www.mylivesignature.com/create-signature-step1

How to use your signature on the IMVU mafia forums:
This link will take you to the edit signature part of your profile.
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

Once youre there, type in...
[img](paste%20the%20link%20here)[/img]

And thats it! You now have an animated signature
Posted 7 years ago
Pretty cool. I made one using the tool and it was very easy.

E35376EBEEFFA90BA2F97221BE29DB6C2.gif

The quality is a little iffy though. There are lots of loose white pixels around the edges. Probably looks better against a white background or maybe it was just the font I chose.
Posted 7 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
There are lots of loose white pixels around the edges. Probably looks better against a white background or maybe it was just the font I chose.

We've been over this many times Don, lol. It's because GIFs don't support transparency very well.

If you want to have a high quality animated gif it needs to have a solid color background.
Posted 7 years ago · Author
D.M wrote:
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:There are lots of loose white pixels around the edges. Probably looks better against a white background or maybe it was just the font I chose.We've been over this many times Don, lol. It's because GIFs don't support transparency very well.If you want to have a high quality animated gif it needs to have a solid color background.

Whoops! I didn't notice that lol. Maybe it's because I picked a lighter color. Some fonts look kinda weird but it is a pretty cool tool :lol:

:rainbowsheep: