Fairly New

Pandemonium
by Pandemonium · 4 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Greetings, I'm a fairly new member here, I had seen the site some time ago, and gotten used to it before registering, looking over at some posts and the Market(s), however I only registered recently, so great being here at last! :D

I go by many names and/or nicknames here and there, feel free to call me however you might seem fit to.
I enjoy playing video games, MMORPGs, Role-playing, Horror movies... etc. (Ask and I might tell :P)
Age is only but a number :?:

Currently, not really skilled per se, yet perhaps could learn some new skills? xD

Not currently in the need to say something else, yet glad being here and great meeting everyone. :awesome33:
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome to the Group. COme in kick you feet up and read ..smiles. Encouragement is given to hae you read through the threads and answer where you feel that your words could be of value to another as well as play some of the social games to keep everything active. In doing this, answering posts, you will find that you gain merits. These merits are utilized to purchase Items here as well as to play the Lottery and take a chance to win more. Save them up purchase your VIP. Don't worry about not knowing anything in talents to offer there are plenty that do as well as they offer tutorials and one on one help if asked. So you will eventually be able to learn something. Make sure you meet the staff. Get familiar with the rules. And add those to your friends list that you would like to know or that they offer sound advice. Now Karma that is given by others mainly it used for the Purchasing/selling aspect of the site but when you feel that someone has been helpful or has enlightened you please feel free to give them some Karma to be able to help them out in raising it. Alot seem to overlook utilizing the Karma granter. We Welcome you and please Enjoy your time here.
Posted 6 years ago
Oooo horror movies, I like those :awesome14: They sorta suck in this day and age tho lol. I also play games too. Welcome, make yourself at home, some of us are known to dress in drag and do the hula hehehe, but not me xD

Get acquainted with the rules and such: viewforum.php?f=2
Don't be afraid to post, if you know something we might not, tell us about it. Earn medits and play the lottery: points.php?mode=lottery

I've seen you posting alot already soooo I'm sure you are getting into the swing of things :panda10: