Avatar Picture Edits [For Fox Sake] // [UPDATED]

DaniDollfie
by DaniDollfie · 19 posts
10 years ago in Graphics Design
Posted 7 years ago
I like your ART! :katheart1: I want some NAO! Do you need pics with hair Orr without?
Posted 7 years ago · Author
NekaLion wrote:
I like your ART! I want some NAO! Do you need pics with hair Orr without?

One with and one without ^-^
Is this for a DP?
Posted 7 years ago
Yes, I will be ordering 2 for furries I will send you a pm with my pics and then you can send me the name I have to send to. I will send it later tonight :panda3:
NekaLion wrote:
Yes, I will be ordering 2 for furries I will send you a pm with my pics and then you can send me the name I have to send to. I will send it later tonight

Sounds great to me, I'll get to work as soon as I recieve the pics and send you a WIP, once I've done that you can send the payment and I'll send you the finished pictures :D
Posted 7 years ago
Woah, those are pretty nice actually, I've been searching for DP artists for a while and I like your style, might order something from you soonish :aHappy:
Also, do you happen to have more examples at hand? If so, perhaps you could PM them my way, if it's not too much of a hassle, that is. :)
Would anyone here be interested in buying premade art? I'm working on something I'm really liking and I might sell it when I finish

EDIT:
This is a work in progress of the piece, still needs a lot of work and background and such.

LusieLover666 wrote:
love the art! keep it up

Thanks c: