IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 years ago
Can you tell me if using this will allow one to create without having VIP as it seems now you have to have VIP to create unless grandfathered in and once your VIP lapses or expires everything you have done or made is taken out of the catty which is really unfair as you should still be able to have your items in the catty as they were produced while you had VIP which I feel is another way for IMVU to screw someone over again. As well as I saw that my pending credits to recieve have also been frozen till I reinstate VIP why hold me credits that I have earned while I was VIP ..It's penalizing us so bad for not having VIP it should only be if your VIP lapses then you simply cannot create more from that time till you reinstate it not yank your products and place a hold on your incoming credits...grrrrrrr
Posted 7 years ago · Author
@Esbeth
You cannot Create using IMVULite without a vip account unless you have a grandfathered account.
Esbeth wrote:
That sucks but I guess it's all good as it serves other purposes Thanks

Create mode is unlocked for everyone however so you can still open it and load/work on products without a creator account. Uploading just won't work.
Posted 7 years ago
hello I'm new to this and I'm having problems with downloading my room onto imvu PLZ HELP!
@MrsHatch1

This has nothing to do with IMVULite. Start your own thread in our request help help section or send a pm to the person you bought the room from.
Posted 7 years ago
ok thanks
Posted 7 years ago
Is this currently still working?
Posted 7 years ago
Not working on the newest update.